Leave In The Night, Captain

Chapter time!

Let's see what Hanji has planned for you?

Alright, this is going to be a bit longer chapter, than last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight-

(f/n)'s POV:

"Okay...let's get my shirts and pants packed...I should bring my sweatpants..." I tell myself as I get my (f/c) suitcase out and lie it on my bed.

"Still packing?" I hear Eren question me. I turn around to see Eren holding his brown suitcase. He sits on my bed and watches me pack.

"Sadly, aren't you sad though?" I ask, putting my shirts and pants in my suitcase. "Yeah, leaving Mikasa is kinda making me feel all weird inside, though." he sighs.

"Haha! That just means your going to miss her!" I laugh as I put the rest of my stuff away.

"Huh..that's true..Oi! What about you and Heichou?" he asks me. I smile at Eren, confidently.

"Well...I'm going to miss him, a lot. Like I feel sad just leaving him, but I know he's going to be fine...I hope." I sigh, happily.

Eren pats me on the head, and smiles at me. "Ugh..I swear, you're like my little sister to me.. I just feel like I have to protect you." he tells me.

"Eren, you don't have to! I can protect myself just fine!" I declare, happily, grabbing my suitcase. "Yeah. Yeah. I know but either way, I have to because of our 'bond'." he reminds me as we both walk out of my room.

We head downstairs to courtyard, where we see Hanji and a ten of her cadets waiting for us, in their green cloaks.

"Alright, guys! I talked with Erwin and I told him that you both are going to be with the judge for a little bit. got it?" she announces to us clapping her hands, together with a big grin on her face. I look back at the castle doors, thinking of Levi.

"Umm, Hanji can you give me a second? I forgot something." I ask her. "Sure! Just hurry up!" she exclaims.

I run back into HQ, and head into the infirmary. Levi lied in the bed, quietly, sleeping like his little innocent boy self. "Oh, Levi.." I sigh, happily then kiss his lips, softly. "I love you, know that. I'll be back soon.." I smile as I kiss his cheek, then leave the infirmary.

I head to the courtyard, where everyone was on their horse, I saw (h/n) with my suitcase attached to (her/his) saddle. I put of my cloak and I get on (h/n).

"Ready?" Hanji questions Eren and I. Eren looks back at the HQ. "I swear if that Damn horse face goes into my room..." Eren mumbles. I burst out laughing, over Eren.

"Let's go!" Hanji calls out to us. Her horse neighs at her call, and we all head into the night, riding to our new experiment.

7:00 A.M

Third POV:

"Aww...fuck...my head..." Levi groans sitting up from the bed and rubbing this head. He yawns, wearily and notices Mikasa on the bed next to him.