The Plains Of Death, Captain

Here we go!!

Warning:

*Blood

*Gore

~~~~~

 Karanese District

~The Next Day~ 

Today was it. The day of my life or death. Truthfully, I greeted this eerie feeling that hid inside me. I just wasn't afraid. "(F/n), are you okay?" I hear someone ask me. I snap out of my thoughts and I'm greeted by Petra who was on her horse.

Currently, everyone was in the stables preparing, quickly for our journey that lied ahead. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reply as I walk out of the stables with (h/n)'s reins in my hand. As I trotted out of the stables, I noticed Levi and Eren talking, with their horse next to them.

"Oi, (f/n)." I hear Levi call me. I walked over towards Levi's direction, Eren walk away leaving Levi and I alone. "Yes, Captain?" I reply. He looks at me, up and down taking in my presence. "There's a change in your position in this expedition." he tells me. I tilt my head, slightly in confusion. "What? Where am I going to be then?" I ask him.

"Right flank search squad." he replies, annoyed. "Huh? Why so far?" I ask him, crossing my arms. "Tch, Erwin said." he says. I look up at him, and noticed a slight concern in his eyes. I lift up my hand and I caress his cheek. His skin was warm, as my hand made contact to him cheek. He placed his hand over mine.

"I'll be fine." I smile. In all do respect, I truly didn't want to have my position changed. But, it was Erwin's orders. Levi looks into my eyes, I was suddenly captured into Levi's grey trance. He pulls my face close towards his. My lips are met with his lips for a kiss. It wasn't a hard rough kiss. No rather a soft pure kiss. He pulls away from me, still holding his gaze with me.

"Don't do anything reckless or stupid. Don't even try saving some baka's life either." he orders me, sternly. I bite my lip and I sigh, deeply. "I know." I reply as I got onto my horse. Levi did the same as well.

"Oi, (f/n)." Levi calls me, before I take off towards our beginning positions. "If anything is to happen, come find us." Levi says, looking at me. I nod, quickly before I leave.

~

I sat on my horse, holding the reins of my horse, tightly. I've to the outside world before. Many time actually, just not like this. I had looked among my right flank cadets. I saw the determiantion in their eyes, but I saw right through it. I saw fear or death. I take a breath as I awaited the gates to open.

I saw Squad Levi with Eren at the front of the forces. I wondered why i wasn't with them, but I blocked those thoughts with my current task. Don't kill the titans, avoid and move on.

I heard a loud rumbling only to see the gate slowly arise from its slumber. I take a breath, once again. A few cadets surronded me as I saw the gate rise higher and higher.

"This is it." I say, silently to myself.

"Move out!" Erwin calls, loudly to alert us. My heart raced as I snapped the reins to my horse, and the 57th Scout Regiment expdetion begins. (H/n) rushes along side of my neighbouring cadet's horses. We rush out the gates, following Erwin's commands.

I smelt the fresh air as (h/n) to (his/her) hooves outside the gate. I could finally breathe actual air, and see the true colored blue sky. I come out of my thoughts as I notice our first steps into the Old City's cobble ground. We race along side the old buildings, quickly.