Trial, Captain

Thanks you guys for your comments and votes! It really means a lot to me!

Here's a cookie! And a virtual hug! Lol

So let's move on!

~Erena~

--------

(F/N)'S POV:

Eren and I were on our way to the courthouse. I guess we were staying beneath the courthouse. That jail was disgusting. Especially, my cell. Filled with bloody mattress and blankets.

My stomach wound was still bleeding, slowly healing. It felt way better than yesterday's blood horror story. My blood soaked my dirty bandages from yesterday. I kept myself away from Eren so he wouldn't see.

Hanji kept flapping her lips to Eren as Mike got a good smell of him. This guy I swear is creepy as hell and he's a squad leader!

He walks over to me. Damn it! If he smells me he'll tell everyone who I am!

He inhales, softly as I hid underneath my hood. "Blood.." he whispered to himself, then sneers. His eyes darted forward as we came to the doors of the courthouse.

"I wish you both luck." she sighs as she shuts the doors to the courthouse. Eren and I look forward to see the courthouse.

The courthouse was a pale green with red prints along the walls. The floor was a black and green marble. There were many rows of stands for the Military Police and Survey Corps. I take a quick glance to the Survey Corps side.

Levi...

Levi stood there arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. His eyes filled with sorrow and despair. Yet a seriousness to his face.

"Kneel here." a guard orders Eren. Eren kneels on the ground and the guards slide down a handcuff resistant pole. "Kneel here." the guard tells me, aggressively, pulling my handcuffs tightly. I groan in pain as the cold iron rubbed against my skin.

I kneel next to Eren and they slide the pole in. I hung my head in shame. I look at the cold and dark marble floor.

"Eren Yeager. Alexa Nama. Am I correct? " the judge asks us, loudly, which silences the court room. I peak up a little bit to see a glimpse of the judge.

"Yes, that's us." Eren answers for the both of us. "Does she not speak?" the judge asked. "She does, your honor, but she is ill and she can't speak right now..." he explains.

I hate lying to the court. It goes against everything in my book.

(A/N: I really don't want to go through their whole case so I'm just going to skip to when Eren in screaming at the Military Police)

Eren screams at the Military Police. Putting them slowly to shame. That's my Eren. He's got a lot of love for Mikasa.

"Take Aim!" the commander of the Military Police shouts. No. Stop!

Eren's breath hitches for a second. Suddenly, I see a splatter of blood on the floor with a missing lone tooth. What? I look and I see Levi, beating up Eren.

Eren gasps for breath as he gets beaten senseless by Levi.

Hang in there, Eren!