Trost Part 2, Captain

Let's go on with this story!

First Mission!

Yess!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/N)'s POV:

"Alright, (L/N), there's a 10 meter one to your right!" Ian shouts. "See you guys later!!" I cheer as I zip away to the titan. I walk up to the mindless brown hair and eyed titan. "You sure are ugly, but I like your smile!" I laugh. I take two blades and plunge them into his eyes. he screams in pain. "Pipe down, it's annoying..." I sigh. I take the blades out of his eyes and I take a clean slice off of his neck.

I saw the Elites make it to the designated point. Eren bites off a piece of his hand and turns into a Titan. Amazing. His body was all muscular and he still had his dark brown hair but he had bright  glowing teal-green eyes.

He roared a mighty roar. I zipped my way over there. Mikasa stood on a near by roof in front of him. Eren glared at Mikasa. His hand started to swing towards Mikasa.

"Mikasa!" I shout. I pushed Mikasa out of the way. Eren was about to hit me and I go flying back. The anchor quickly grabs onto a nearby roof. Damn. That was close.

I suddenly saw at the corner of my eye a pair of titans looking at me with dead eyes. "Stupid, idiots" I sigh. I take out the titans quickly. They fall to the ground and I go to another roof. I saw two titans coming towards Eren way.

Fuck. I ran my way over to them and I killed them , instantly. Taking a clean slice on their neck and throwing it on the street.

Don't mess with (F/N) (L/N).

'Don't die' those words echoed in my mind. I smile as I thought of his words. The titan's blood disappears from my cloak.

Now 46 kills. I counted in my mind. I'm going to be you Oluo. I saw a variant titan, running down the neighbouring street. "I hate these..." I growl. I started to zip my way over to him.

When, I suddenly felt something pull me back. It knocked the air out of my lungs. I saw a titan grabbing my wire and pulling me back towards him. I was about to take out my blade when, I couldn't feel my body anymore.

The titan was gripping me tightly, in his hand. My body was slowly going numb. I can't breath.....I can't....

"Ahhh! No let me go!!" I heard a high pitched voice, plead. I looked down the street and I saw a small child being picked up by a titan.

'Alexa'

~Flashback~

"I'm going to be just like you, (F/N)!" my little sister, Alexa exclaims as she watches me train. I was only 11 at the time. I was preparing for cadet training at a young age.

Thanks dad for showing me. We walked out from the backyard of the house and to the lonely tree hill. "No, don't you want to get married?" I asked her as we sat under the tree. "Huh?" she questions me as she takes a bite into a peach. "Don't you want to marry the prince and live in the big and bright castle?" I ask, talking slowly.

She was only 5, I don't want her in the corps with me. She deserves a life of freedom and happiness. I am willing to give my life up so she can have that.

"Yes! But I want to be with you forever, (F/N)!" she replies, with a mouth full of peach. "Eat before you talk." I remind her. She swallows the bite of peach and smiles at me.

"Sisters are supposed to stick together forever!" she beams. I loved my sister. My only sister. I don't want to lose her. No. Not to a titan. I want her to live her life inside the wall, like a normal child.

I will die trying to give her happiness. "I know, don't worry here when we have these we'll be together forever" I smile. I hand her a hand made doll, that looked like me. I had a doll that looked like her and I held it in my other hand.

"You made these!!" she shouts as she snuggle both of them. "Yeah, they're us" I tell her. "Thank you, (F/N)! I love you!!" she cheers as looks at the dolls. She hugs me tightly on the waist.

"I love you too, Alexa" I reply back, happily. "Here, have mine and I'll have yours! So we can be together no matter what!" she suggests. She hands me the doll and she held the other one in her  hand.

"Now we're together forever!" she cheers. Together...

Forever. "I'll die in honor, fighting for my sister" I whisper to myself.

'Alexa'

~~Flashback Ends~~

'Alexa'! No! I use all my strength and I stab the titan in the hand. I brought myself up and I sliced off a piece of his neck. I was thrown onto the roof as he fell. My body was practically numb. I couldn't feel anything except for the pain in my head.

I felt the back of my head and I saw blood on my hand. "Damn..." I mutter. I sit up and I see the titan who held the child, struggling to close his mouth. I saw Hanji struggling to keep the mouth open. I quickly got up and zipped my way over to her.

I stood on the roof right next to the titan's mouth. I saw Hanji holding onto the child. "Hanji!!" I shout. I jumped into the mouth and I threw them on the roof.

I used my strength to keep his mouth open. "(F/N)!!" Hanji cries. I saw her arm was injured. The little girl was crying as she saw me.

Hanji held out her hand. "Come on!" she shouts. She tries to get up but she couldn't.

"Tell Levi, I-" I start to say.

Then all of a sudden I lost my grip.

"(F/N)!!!!!" Hanji cries.

~~~~~~~~

SO what did you guys think?

Comment Below and Vote!

There's going to be more background on your family coming up later.

Maybe some Levi fluff??

Ha!

Alright Bye Guys!

~Erena~