Crimson Days, Captain

If you didn't read my last Author's Note I'll just refresh your memory:

There's going to be depressing and some self-harm thoughts.

Alright, here you go!

~~~~~~~~

-2 Hours Later-

9:30 P.M

(f/n)'s POV:

Kyle's voice ran through my head.

You killed Mom, Dad and Alexa!

You're a sick person.

You didn't help me! You sat there and watched!

I killed them..didn't I? I...I....I was weak..

What do you mean you're weak, (f/n)?

Huh? Eren?

You know I'm trying to talk with the guys and its hard when you're thoughts are invading mine...

Oh, s..sorry..

What's wrong?

Eren, can you come and talk with me for a few seconds?

Sure, where are you?

Infirmary.

Okay, be there in a second.

I sat up from my bed and I waited for Eren. I can't believe Kyle hit me..

"You deserved it, though." she smirked. I looked up and I saw Insanity sitting at the edge of my bed. "No...No I didn't!" I exclaimed at her.

"Oh, but you did. Why didn't you help him then? You wanted to see your family die, didn't you?" she questions me. I feel a tight pain in my head.

I remember that day. My sister called for me. My mom and dad crying from pain. Kyle calling for my help. I sat there...motionless...

I sit on my knees, in my bed, holding my head. "Stop this please! I don't want to remember!" I sob, remembering my family's terrified faces.

"You deserved this, it hurts because you know its true, you left. All you are is a monster." she whispers in my ear.

"I'm..I'm...a.." I sob, I bury my face into my hands. I rock back and forth, crying out loud.