Keep Quiet, Captain

Ooooo! New Update!

let's keep going!

Alright!

~~~~~~~

2 Days Later: Third Person POV:

(F/N) slept, quietly in the jail cell. Eren's was right next to her cell. A single bar wall separated the two cells. Eren still asleep, no one has found out that (f/n) is alive. Her hood was kept over her face protecting her identity.

Meanwhile, Erwin and Squad Levi were attending their private memorial for (F/N). They all were dressed in the appropriate attire. The guys wearing black suits and the girls wearing black dresses. They've all said very few words in memory.

Except for one person. Levi. Levi wore a white long sleeved dress shirt, black blazer, black pants and black shoes. While wearing his white cravat.

His eyes were clouded with darkness and despair as he watched the ceremony. He couldn't stand being by her grave.

Levi was still in denial over her death.

1 Hour Later:

Everyone starts to leave the cemetery, Levi leans against the tall tree gazing at (f/n)'s tombstone. Hanji walks over to Levi, with tears in her eyes, still.

She hugs him softly. "She loved you." Hanji whispered into his ear. Hanji leaves the cemetery, leaving Levi alone.

Levi pulls out a single red rose and walks up to the white marble tombstone. He places it on the grass filled with many other flowers.

"Tch, idiot, you promised you wouldn't die on me...." he sighs. He sits next to the tombstone, watching the sunset. The sky was a mixture of magenta and orange.

"I bet if you were here you'd be telling me how pretty the sky is and leaning against my shoulder...." he says, almost in tears. "Tch, that's what you would tell me..." he sighs.

A single tear rolls down his cheek. "I can still remember when you made that huge mess over spring break..." he mentions as he stares off into the horizon.

"Why did time with you just go by so quickly?! I wanted to be with you! Kiss you and hold you. Now you left me with those idiots..." he confesses to the tombstone.

He realizes what he's doing and stops. "I have to go, (F/N), we're meeting the titan-shifters today, properly." he tells the tombstone. He kisses his fingertips and brushes his hand on the tombstone.

He walks off, with his hands in his pockets. He gets into the carriage, heading off to the house.

~~A Few Hours Later: Night~~

Eren finally woke up, to see Commander Erwin and Corporal Levi. Them both in their uniforms and watching him. Eren's vision quickly, clears up as he realizes (f/n) is not in his sight.

Eren's POV:

Don't worry Eren, I'm right here. Look to your right..

I look to the right and I saw her lying on her side, facing me. The small torch, lite her face a tiny bit. I've always loved her. I always will. She's like my little sister.

She places a finger against her lips.

"Eren." I hear Commander Erwin call. "Yes, Commander Erwin?" I reply. Commander Erwin. An honor to see him. I respect him to the fullest.

"Ah, you already know me." he smiles. He seems nice. A strict looking face structure but nice.

If they ask what my name is my name is Alexa Nama