You Dont Mean, Captain

Okay,

Let me tell you this is going to be a short chapter....but its little with a lot packed into it!

Like Levi. If you get what I mean ;D

Okay!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

4 Hours Later:

(f/n)'s POV:

"Don't worry, Mikasa and Shorty, will be asleep for the next 8 hours." Hanji tells Eren and I as we head out of the infirmary.

Eren, Hanji and I go to her study.

"Today, was different.. for you two." she breaks the silence. "What do you mean by that?" I ask her.

"Levi and Mikasa interfered with the experiment!!" she whines, loudly lying her head on her desk.

"We can't really get anything done with them and their damn jealousy in the way." she sighs, heavily.

"Hanji-san, what should we-" Eren starts to ask. Until Hanji, gasps, happily as if she just figured out the evolution of titans.

"Eren. (f/n)! I've got it!" she cheers.

"Huh? What?" I question her.

"We're doing our experiments where neither Levi nor Mikasa can interrupt us at all!" she declares, starting to grab her things.

"Where's that?" I ask, again. She draws something and shows it to Eren and I.

"We're going outside the walls." she smiles.

"Hanji!!!" I exlciam at her. "What? Its perfect! No distractions. No Levi. No Mikasa." she tells us.

"But...Levi-" I start to say, worried about Levi. "Don't worry! I'll handle him!" she smiles.

"You both need to be packed and ready by the next 3 hours. So we can leave before they wake up." she orders us.

"Bu..But...Hanji, Mikasa will come after me." Eren reminds her of Miaksa's small obsession with him.

"I'll handle everything with you guys! Just go pack!" she assures us, as she heads out of her office.

Outside the Walls....

What the hell is Hanji thinking?

Levi's going to be furious.... no...scratch that he's going to go crazy.

Outside the walls...

We're all going to die.

I sigh heavily as Eren and I exited out of Hanji's study.

Preparing ourselves, for our greatest experiment, outside the walls...

~~~~

Very short Chapter....

Sorry, guys just a little update here!

Okay!

How'd u like the chapter?

Until Next Time

Erena