Chapter 81: Time's Ticking

Guy was crying with snot running out of his nose as the green light was shining down on them all.

"Two brave shinobi's who died fighting for the sake of others. A great end to an epic story, they will be missed."

Naruto coughed with one eye closed and a small smile on his bruised face.

"It'll take a little bit more than that to kill us Guy Sensei. His speed just caught us off guard for a second there."

Sasuke weakly got up using the railing in order to look at Vegeta who was laid out on his stomach, still on fire. Guess I should deactivate  my Amaterasu. Sasuke focused his eye causing the flames to slowly die down before he collapsed back down.

Kakashi complimented.

"You two did amazing, you should be proud of how far you took us."

Minato laughed.

"I had no idea our opponents would be so powerful."

Gaara noted.

"I was happy to be included."

Pain stated in a serious tone.

"Next year, all of my enemies shall know pain."

Madara challenged.

"Get in line, every Universe will fear me."

Kaguya insulted.

"How will they fear you after you lost to a man with a bald head?"

Obito scoffed.

"You're one to talk."

The green light shined brighter transporting all the fighters of Universe 6 back home.

Jiren dashed forward before quickly disappearing causing Saitama to lift his fist, hitting Jiren with the back of his hand. Jiren was sent flying into a boulder where he coughed up some blood.

Jiren pulled himself out of the rubble allowing him to land on his feet where he started powering up, flaring up red aura. A strong gust of wind was blowing rocks into the air while Saitama's torn cape blew around. He's getting serious.

Jiren gritted his teeth angril before lunging forward clashing fist with Saitama causing a crater to appear underneath them both. The shockwave created sent both of them flying away from each other across the stage. Saitama rolled several times into he punched the ground slowing down his momentum. Jiren flipped onto his feet where his feet grinder through the ground.

Saitama dashed through a sound barrier in order to start trading blows with Jiren going back and forth. Jiren kicked Saitama away before flying after Saitama who jumped over him. Then they started appearing all over breaking small barriers from the collision from their fist.

Saitama was dodging a flurry of punches until he countered with a left hook but his knuckles merely grazed Jiren's cheek. Crap! Jiren punched Saitama in his chest before holding a red ki orb to his stomach.

"It's over!"

Jiren yelled when a large explosion blew Saitama threw several boulders before getting stuck in one. The stage shook due to all the rubble slamming down as Jiren took deep breaths before whipping the blood from his mouth. He's still in, dammit.