Chapter 68: Unrivaled Power

Kaguya started levitating up high into the air slowly as her hair spread out at the motion of her arms. Ulquiorra watched as his opponent was once again proving to be quite the foe. She's a lot more powerful than the other two. That's for sure. Ulquiorra quickly threw a newly form javelin at Kaguya who did not move a muscle while a black portal appeared in front of her. The javelin was sent to another dimension within seconds, making Ulquiorra look disappointed.

Kaguya's hair began shooting thin white needles at Ulquiorra who twirled his javelin around, deflecting the incoming projectiles. With a slight smile on her face, Kaguya reached to her right into a newly made portal. Her movement was slow as her hair was still attacking Ulquiorra who did not realize the portal behind him. Her hand inched closer to Ulquiorra who's eyes darted backwards, confirming him spotting her hand.

With blinding speed Ulquiorra flew upwards using his wings, avoiding Kaguya's grasp just in the knick of time. But it was all according to plan, above Ulquiorra the air began spiraling as it warped. Wait, it's that technique from before! The camera switch to Obito who was currently using Kamui which sucked Ulquiorra easily due to his momentum. He's going to try to send my off stage again, not this time. With my wings I-.

Ulquiorra looked absolutely confused when he appeared somewhere on the stage, but his confusion became fear when the seal mark on his back glowed. Minato appeared behind him and in his hand was a large blue sphere, he shouted loudly.

"RASENGAN!"

Minato nailed his signature attack on Ulquiorra's back, swirling his entire body around when he was struck. Sending him flying but he was sent into another one of Kaguya's portals. And this time, Ulquiorra appeared in the bleachers.

He appeared more lost than injured as he reverted back to his base form, before gently touching his back. That attack wasn't strong enough to actually damage my hardened skin but at the same time . . it had knockback. And that woman planned all that within mere seconds. A master tactician indeed.

Grimmjow had his hands in his pockets when he groaned in annoyance.

"Unghh, at this rate we're going to be eliminated like the other universes. Dammit!"

Rukia had her arms crossed over her chest when she mentioned with her eyes closed.

"We still have Ichigo fighting out there, not to mention Aizen as well. They are undoubtedly our strongest contenders, have faith in them."

Kenpachi had a big smile on his face when he laughed while still holding his sword for whatever reason he had.

"You that as if I'm not here!"

Rukia opened her eyes in order to glance at Kenpachi before retorting.

"I know you're here, and not out there."

Kaguya slowly descended onto the ground allowing her hair to rest on her shoulders once again. On her left emerged Obito who was phasing up the ground until he was kneeling. On her right a three pronged kunai pierced the ground, shortly followed by Minato arriving on the scene with a slight smile. Obito placed his Gunbai on his back while questioning.

"I'm surprised that plan worked so quickly, what's the next plan of action?"

Kaguya glared upon the ruined stage, watching the less than 30 fighters battling everywhere before answering.

"We should split up, our team has the most fighters available. We should keep it that way by picking out the single ones. That way there is less competition."