Chapter 46: Protecting A Clown

Goku was fighting against Yoruichi and it was clear he had not fully recovered. Yoruichi smiled as she multiple punching Goku who continued to block while in base form. Yoruichi sweeped Goku off his feet while explaining, "It's no fun if you sit there and block all day." Goku grunted as he handstand kicked Yoruichi away, putting some distance between the two. Goku fired a couple of ki blasts at Yoruichi who dodged them with ease before dashing forward. Goku caught Yoruichi's leg forcing her to jump up, twirl kicking Goku with her free leg. Goku slid across the stage while Yoruichi bragged, "I can't believe I'm going to have the liberty to eliminate the Goku. I'm truly honored, farewell Goku!" Yoruichi disappeared from thin air before appearing behind Goku preparing a kick. It's over! Yoruichi's eyes widened when she suddenly disappeared avoiding a blue beam that was fired from Gohan who gasped, "Dad, are you okay?!" Goku fell on one knee before answering, "Now that you're here, yeah I'm okay." Gohan nodded his head before looking around for Yoruichi who was no where to be found. Gohan abruptly fired a ki blast at a broken stage piece, blowing it to bits forcing Yoruichi to perform several flips before landing on her feet. Yoruichi sighed, "You caught me, now what? I've seen you fight Gohan, you're too soft. That is why you'll lose to me." Gohan asked, "Oh yeah? You think so huh?"

  Gohan dashed forward throwing a punch at Yoruichi who dodged only to block Gohan's roundhouse kick. Gohan pushed Yoruichi to the side using nothing but the brute strength in his leg. Gohan began throwing a series of punches that Yoruichi was forced to block using her forearms. Yoruichi tried to high kick Gohan who dodged by an inch allowing him to counter attack. Gohan delivered a firm punch to her stomach before quickly kicking her away while she was stunned. Gohan lectures, "I may be soft but I'm smart, smart enough to know that Kale dealt some significant damage to you. So you're the one who loses! Kamehameha!" Gohan thrusted his cupped hands forward, blasting a blue beam at Yoruichi who gasped as she was hit by the beam. The blue beam sent Yoruichi flying off the stage and into the darkness. Gohan looked back to see Goku breathing heavily while holding his chest. This is bad, dad is exhausted after using Ultra Instinct. I'll have to defend him until he can fight again. Rob Lucci appeared about 10 feet away from Gohan who got into his fighting stance. Whatever it takes. Gohan asked, "Let me guess, you here for my dad?" Lucci explained as his pet pigeon flew away, "No. You see, after watching you fight I realized how much of a threat you would be against my universe. You're willing to sacrifice yourself to take out a strong opponent, I respect that. But I'm not too strong but I believe with the damage you've sustained I can eliminate you. So prepare yourself." Goku grunted while struggling to stand up on his feet, "Don't let him get to you Gohan, I believe in you!"

  Gohan nodded his head before attempting to kick Lucci who blocked using his forearm. Gohan dropped his left leg, getting into a squatting position. Gohan slammed his fist into Lucci's stomach causing his white top hat to fly off his head. Lucci looked irritated as his hat flew away, Gohan kicked Lucci's leg creating an opening for the both of them. Lucci swiftly punched Gohan in his face before attempting to kick his head off with a kick. Gohan sucked underneath Lucci's leg as they both cocked their arms back. Gohan and Lucci collided withtheir fist creating a shockwave that blew them away. Gohan slid across the stage while thinking to himself. He's right, he's not strong at all. But I shouldn't let up my guard. Gohan flew towards Lucci who was in midair, grabbed his arm then launched him through a broken stage piece. The rubble exploded among contact with Lucci's body but he quickly leaped out of the smoke. Gohan gasped as he blocked a kick from Lucci which pushed him back some. Gohan regained his footing before he started throwing a series of punches that Lucci dodged with little to no effort. Lucci was moving forward while dodging as he cocked his arm back. Lucci threw a punch that Gohan blocked by using his knee. Gohan threw a punch that was blocked allowing Lucci to rapidly begin kicking. Gohan crossed his arms in order to block the flurry of kicks. Gohan used his forearm to stop Lucci's leg before they both caught their footing. Gohan and Lucci dashed past each other before quickly snapping around throwing punches at each other. Gohan tried to twirl kick Lucci who dodged before catching Gohan's incoming leg. While rising upwards Gohan was elbowed in his neck making him cough up saliva. Lucci uppercutted Gohan in his chin before blocking the series of kicks from Gohan. Lucci ducked underneath Gohan's leg while sliding his own backwards. Lucci then performed a spinning handstand kick, stomping his feet into Gohan's stomach. Gohan was booted into the air were he spun around searching the area before landed on the stage. Gohan wasted no time dashing towards Lucci, throwing a punch that Lucci blocked using his leg. Gohan threw rapid punches that Lucci dodged by stepping to left causing Gohan to pivot his body around in an explosive movement. Lucci was shocked he noticed Gohan was planning to palm with him using a ki blast in his hand. Hmph! A huge explosion occurred followed by a flood of smoke making Goku pant, "Good one Gohan, you got 'em." As the smoke was clearing could be seen and his facial expression read confused. Gohan could be seen palming Lucci's arm which was covered in armament Haki. His body hardened?! Gohan flipped backwards before landing into a fighting stance while Lucci chuckled as smoke blew off his arm, "Whats the matter? Surprised? Don't give up on me now. If you do, who'll look after you weak father?" Gohan was grumbling under his breath making Lucci smirk as he mused, "Soru."