Chapter 74: The End is Near

Saitama looked a bit annoyed as Madara stood across from him, Truth Seeking Balls rotating around him. A gentle wind blew Saitama's cape as he sighed.

"So you're really not going to leave me alone until I fight you for real huh?"

Madara pointed his staff forward when he answered sharply.

"That's right, I acknowledge your strength and in return you run away from me? That nonsense shall not be tolerated by someone as great as I! Madara Uchiha!"

Saitama slowly clenched his fist as he stated.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'll make it quick."

The two were standing still, staring into each other eyes as they were preparing to face off against one another. However Madara, had already sealed the first attack.

One of Madara's invisible Limbo clones spun into a whirlwind back kick which sent Saitama flying. His body crashed through a boulder before bouncing off the ground where he flipped into a defensive slide. What the heck was that?

Madara had not moved from where he was standing when suddenly another clone axe kicked Saitama into the stage. The impact created a crater as Saitama rised back up as if nothing happened. I honestly can't understand what in the world is hitting me right now. It feels like an invisible person, like a super cheap video game boss.

All four clones closed in on Saitama from all directions without him knowing in the slightest. They all cocked their arms back and when their punches connected a smokescreen was created. Madara smiled because of this when suddenly he saw Saitama jetting towards him. How the hell is he still alive?

Madara took a deep breath before blowing out a thin line of purple lightning at Saitama who dodged using great reflexes. The lightning destroyed a boulder before causing an explosion in the background. Saitama's eyes were covered by a shadow as he threw a running Superman punch. Madara stayed calm as he switched places with one of his clones, Saitama's fist collided with the clone's face.

But to Saitama he had struck an invisible wall, while Madara was standing behind him. It's not that he's fast, he's using the hack again. Saitama turned around slowly while asking.

"So, are you having fun dude?"

Madara's smile turned into a frown mixed with confusion when he grunted in response.

"What idle nonsense are you spewing to me?!"

Saitama inspired.

"What I'm saying is that you're strong, but you don't seem like you're having fun. You remind me of a person and I really didn't like him. So have fun or I'll punch you out faster."

Madara fumed.

"This isn't about having fun you mongrel!"

Madara dashed towards Saitama who dodged the swing of his staff, before backhanded the other end of the staff. Madara spun around making Saitama do the same thing allowing them to face each other. A Limbo clone flying kicked Saitama away causing him to tumble across the ground.

Saitama rolled to his feet where he was immediately forced to jump away from streak of purple lightning. Madara inhaled before shooting a precise lightning beam from his mouth. Saitama flipped in mid air causing his cape to get torn in half, in replacement for his head.