Chapter 7: Only The Best

Saitama threw a punch at Jiren who used his ki barrier to block the attack without moving a muscle. Jiren complimented, "Your power is great but I can't sense your energy. What are you?"

  Saitama chuckled, "I'm a hero, just for fun!" Jiren widened his eyes sending invisible ki strikes that hit Saitama sending him flying. Jiren appeared behind Saitama as he was tumbling causing Saitama to dodge the incoming punch. Saitama flipped up and threw a punch that Jiren caught with his hand. Jiren slammed Saitama on the stage, cracking the floor. Jiren lifted Saitama up, releasing invisible punches into Saitama's stomach before roundhouse kicking him far away. Jiren blasted several red ki blast at Saitama who started running away from the ki blast. Explosions were trailing behind Saitama as he laughed, "Now that's the fight I've been waited for!" Saitama punched Jiren who put up a ki barrier but it shattered among contact with Saitama's fist. Jiren widened his eyes sending invisible ki strikes at Saitama who dodged every single blast confusing Jiren greatly. Jiren and Saitama collided fist causing a massive gust of wind to be blown around them. Jiren and Saitama began rapidly punching each other.

  Caulifla raved, "Wow, Jiren is actually trying this early in the tournament. That bald guy must be super strong! I wanna fight him too." Kale whimpered, "I'd have your back s-sis. No matter what."

  Jiren flashed a ki blast, blinding Saitama allowing Jiren to punch Saitama with a red blazing fist. Saitama flew downwards hitting the stage. A small smoke screen was around Saitama who punched the smoke away sending a shockwave towards Jiren who back handed the attack away. Jiren closed his eyes surrounding his body with ki allowing him to block a blast of energy from behind. Jiren mumbled, "Such insolence."

  Saitama gasped, "Genos?! What are you doing?" Genos replied as his arm was glowing bright yellow, "Sorry Master but I saw a opportunity I couldn't hope to waste. I thought his guard was down but I guess I was wrong." Saitama chuckled, "Yeah, he's always alert. That's why I have to fight him. Jiren." Genos explained, "Well I came here to tell you Tornado said come back. We can't afford you to be eliminated at all." Saitama whined, "Aw man, just when it was getting good-." A red ki blast flew past both Saitama and Genos making them look back.

  Caulifla yelled, "You guys just gonna run away, you cowards! Come back and fight!"

  Saitama picked his nose while sighing, "She sounds just like Tornado. Hmph?" Saitama looked up noticing a fire ball coming towards him. Genos blasted the fireball to nothingness while Caulifla kicked a Naruto clone in his head. Caulifla yelled, "What the hell is going on?"

  Several Naruto clones were running across the stage fighting anyone they could while Sasuke was blowing fireballs into the air randomly. Zoro deflected Renji's extended sword before running towards him. Renji yanked his sword towards him forcing Zoro to barrel roll out of the way quickly. Vegeta punched Nommu in his face before booting him into the air. Vegeta flew up while yelling, "GALICK GUN! FIREEE!!" Vegeta thrusted his palms foward blasting a purple beam infused with red ki. Luffy had a giant arm when he yelled, "Giant Rifle!" Luffy punched All For One who countered with a large fist of his own.

  Goku, Android 17 and Android 18 were standing behind a rock avoiding all dangers inside the stage. Goku sighed, "Man everyone is going crazy." Android 18 suggested, "More like reckless, none of these teams have a plan. It's obvious, and pitiful." Goku laughed, "I wonder how Gohan's doing." Black Star could be heard yelling, "You should worry about yourself Goku because I am here! Black Star!" Goku looked around when suddenly Black Star bursted from underground with a big smile on his face as he screamed, "Looking for me?!"

18 kicked Black Star away while replying, "We were, not anymore." 18 began spraying ki blast at Black Star who started running away avoiding each orb of destruction. Black Star jumped up into the air where he created 4 clones. 18 sighed, "After images kid, that won't work." Black Star denied, "We'll see!" All the Black Star's began running around making 17 surround Goku and himself in a green barrier. Two Black Star's kicked 18 who blocked both kicks with her arms confusing her. Wait they're not after images after all! They are clones! Black Star laughed, "I bet you're wondering how I'm preforming such a task. I'll tell you, I'm simply moving fast enough that it seems like I'm using clones." 18 gasped as a Black Star leaped up into the air while yelling, "Tsubaki, Uncanny Sword Mode!" Tsubaki leaped into the air transforming into a thin black sword which Black Star caught giving him black tattoos and black lightning around him. Black Star screamed, "Conan the Great: Konan za Gurēto!" Black Star slashed his sword with one hand forcing 18 to sidestep to right, avoiding the attack.

Black Star chuckled, "Thanks for moving!" 18 gasped as she saw the black wave going towards 17's barrier. The wave hit the barrier causing an explosion. Goku coughed, "Oh boy, that was a close one-." Goku dodged Black Star's sword thrust through the smoke when suddenly the smoke cleared revealing Black Star in front of Goku preforming a hand sign. Black Star shouted, "Arghh, SHADOW STAR!" Shadows from Black Star's wave length began rapidly attacking Goku who laced his fist with ki before deflecting each shadow precisely. A shadow slashed Goku's cheek then his waist making him cover himself in ki. Black Star took his opportunity and began rapidly hitting Goku with a barrage of relentless shadows that hit Goku who could only block now. Goku groaned as he was sent flying through several rocks. Black Star laughed, "Ha, take that Goku. Tsubaki, Ninja Sword Mode." Tsubaki nodded her head in the reflection of the blade before transforming into a small sword. Black Star chuckled, "Let's go see where Goku went!" Black Star ran off leaving 17 and 18 shocked as they followed after Black Star.

Gohan was throwing punches into Toguro's stomach until he was flicked away. Gohan hand stand flipped off the ground then he threw a ki blast in front of Toguro. The ki blast made a small field of smoke that Toguro swiped away revealing Gohan charging a Kamehameha that he fired at Toguro. The blue blast practically reflected off of Toguro, doing no damage what so ever. Toguro flicked an air bullet, hitting Gohan in his stomach making him kneel down. Gohan stood up and began powering up, surrounding himself with white aura. Gohan flew towards Toguro throwing several punches at Toguro who was slowly being pushed back as he yelled, "Give me everything you've got and I'll return the energy!" Toguro punched Gohan who stuck his foot into stage, holding his ground before punching Toguro in his face. Toguro kicked his leg up making Gohan teleport behind him. Toguro's kick created a red wave of demonic energy which went across the whole stage making everyone get out the way. Gohan was shocked while Toguro asked, "What's the matter, weren't you expecting such an attack? That will be your mistake boy, you say you know the risk at hand better than me but you're a simple minded brat! Huahh!" Toguro began displaying a light show of demonic energy created a red dome around him. Gohan was inside this red dome, constantly being weighed down by Toguro's demonic pressure.

  Toguro explained, "If you can't escape this sooner or later you'll surely be eliminated. You wouldn't want that would you? Gohan?" Gohan's eyes twitched as he began yelling in pain causing his white aura to disappear. Gohan clenched his fist and transformed into Super Saiyan 1, his yellow aura pushed away Toguro's power freeing him from the dome. Gohan fell on one knee making Toguro ask, "Why put away a transformation that just saved you from being eliminated?" Gohan responded, "Super Saiyan is my father's way of fighting. Instead of being like him I'm going to fight my battles my own way. So let that be the last time you see me transform into Super Saiyan." Gohan caught white aura which was a lot more intense than the first time while he insisted, "Let's go!"

*IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE A FIGHT BETWEEN CHARACTERS JUST TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS AND I'LL DEFINITELY MAKE THAT HAPPEN. THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PUT THESE IN THEIR READING LISTS, YOU GUYS THE BEST. THANK YOU, I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW*