Chapter 23: Retreat!

Natsu dodged a punch from Ban who had a huge smile on his face. Damn, this isn't good. This isn't good at all, Gray and Erza are eliminated and we're outnumbered. Dammit! Natsu grabbed Ban's arm, slamming him into the stage cracking the stage. Ban laughed, "Aw that was a cute little take down you just did. My turn!" Ban held out his hand, aiming it at Natsu who frowned as Ban shouted, "Snatch!" Natsu quickly fell to knees as Ban was surrounded by purple aura. Ban's muscles bulged in his red crop top making him grab Natsu's wrist. Ban yelled as he slammed Natsu into the stage creating a crater. Ban lifted Natsu in order to punch Natsu in his stomach making him cough up blood. Natsu tumbled across the stage while Ban flexed the muscles in his arm while gloated, "Aw c'mon, you're not done already are you? We barely had any fun together."

  Natsu was caved in a large piece of rubble as Ban slowly walked towards him. Natsu clenched his fist while mumbled, "I'll avenge them." Ban asked, "What's that, you say something? You're gonna have to speak up." Natsu roared, "I SAID I'LL AVENGE THEM!" Natsu's body was consumed by a swirl of flames which made Ban stop walking. Natsu yelled, "Fire Dragon's Screw Horn!" Natsu lunged off the rubble shattering it into tiny pieces covered in flames. Natsu headbutted Ban in his gut causing him to cough up blood as he flew through several rocks. Ban laughed as he stood up, "Now that's what I'm talking about, let's go dragon guy!"

  Natsu's fist was covered in flames when he punched Ban who blocked with his forearm. Natsu yelled as he began rapidly punching Ban who continued to block each flames ignited punch. The heat being produced caused Ban's red sleeves to be burnt making him laugh, "You sure pack quite a punch!" Ban uppercutted Natsu in his chin causing him to backflip kick Ban with fire around his feet. Natsu flipped up while yelling, "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu sucked in as much air as possible before roaring a stream of fire, the recoil sent Natsu soaring through the air.

Meliodias appeared in front of Ban while yelling, "Full Counter!" Meliodias slashed the steam of fire back at Natsu punched right through his own attack. Natsu ignited flames from his feet causing him to split the stream of fire in half. Natsu whipped around, kicking Meliodias who blocked away. Ban threw a punch that Natsu dodged before shouting, "Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow!" Natsu's elbow ignited on fire boosting his punch into Ban's face sending him flying. Natsu landed on the ground before quickly running towards Estarossa when suddenly a voice could be heard shouting.

"You can't fight him with hatred in your heart!" Natsu turned his head to see Juvia still stuck in the position she's been in for a while. Can't fight him with hatred in my heart? Estarossa appeared in front of Natsu while scolding, "Don't bother trying to understand it, an idiot like you would never understand." Estarossa uppercutted Natsu into the air before appearing above him where he delivered a nasty axe handle. Natsu grunted as Estarossa's fist slammed into his back. Natsu was sent flying into the stage but he immediately jumped away. Estarossa landed in front of Natsu before swinging a small blade that Natsu dodged by flipping backwards. Natsu ignited his right foot with fire allowing him to kick the blade out of Estarossa's hand. Estarossa spun around attempting to roundhouse kick Natsu who boosted himself into the air. While Natsu was in the air he could hear King commanding, "Spirit Spear Chastiefol. Form One: Spear!" Natsu quickly dodged a flying lance in midair before landing on the stage. Ban was running towards Natsu with his arm cocked back making Natsu yell loudly. Ban punched Natsu in his face causing him to slide across the stage a few feet. Natsu roared, "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu's right arm was ignited on fire as he punched Ban sending him through several broken pieces of rubble. Meliodias appeared in front of Natsu slashing his sword when suddenly Gajeel lunged in between the two. Gajeel's metal pole arm blocked Meliodias' sword making Natsu smirk. That's right, I'm not alone! I'm fired up! Natsu threw a punch making Meliodias jump back while Gajeel yelled, "Iron Dragon's Lance: Demon Logs!" Gajeel began firing several steel spears at Meliodias who quickly slashed each spear in half using his sword. Natsu tried to twirl kick Meliodias who ducked underneath his leg. Natsu grunted as he threw a flaming punch that Meliodias blocked with the surface of his blade. Meliodias jumped up allowing him to kick Natsu who blocked with his forearm. Meliodias quickly spun around slashing his sword several times cutting Natsu's chest. Natsu groaned before Meliodias punched him in the gut, sending him flying.

  Gajeel gasped, "Natsu!" Gajeel dodged King's floating lance a few times before smacking it with his pole arm. Gajeel looked around quickly spotting King floating in the air. Gajeel chuckled, "So that's where you're hiding huh, then take this! Iron Dragon's Roar!" Gajeel roared a tornado like attack at King who simply dodged by flying away. Gajeel grumbled, "Crap, I won't be able to hit him from down here." Gajeel was suddenly smacked across his face with Ban's staff which he was swinging across his body. Gajeel stumbled back up to his feet while Ban swung his three section staff. Ban landed multiple hits on Gajeel in various places making Gajeel gasp, "Iron Dragon's Scales!" Gajeel's skin was covered in a shiny coat of metal allowing him to defend against Ban's quick attacks. Gajeel was hit across his face causing him to spin around and throw a punch. Ban deflected the punch with the end of his staff shocking Gajeel. Ban jumped up, slamming his staff into Gajeel's head cracking the stage. Ban placed his foot on Gajeel's head while informing, "It's okay, you can try again next year." Ban raised his eyebrow when he was abruptly consumed by a wave of water. Gajeel stood up gasping for air when suddenly Juvia rushed to his side while stating, "We need to leave, we can't win this fight." Gajeel objected between breathes, "And leave Natsu, no thanks." Juvia explained, "Trust me, I've got an idea." Gajeel looked around before grumbling, "Fine, you better know what you're doing."

  Estarossa was pummeling Natsu with a relentless barrage of punches. Natsu was blocking with his arms crossed, his back against a wall of rubble. Estarossa punched Natsu through the now broken rubble while lecturing, "I have to admit, you're resistance to becoming eliminated is remarkable. But now I must bestow upon you the same fate I delivered to your friend." Natsu was on his back, struggling to get up as Estarossa slowly walked towards him. Estarossa looked up when suddenly a bolt of yellow lightning struck Natsu. A bright light quickly flashed in front of Estarossa who covered his eyes using his arm. Estarossa lowered his arm revealing Natsu was no where to be seen. Estarossa sighed, "Hmm, I guess judgement will be casting upon you another time. Natsu." Meliodias had his hands behind his head while Ban sighed, "Damn, they got away. What do we do next Captain?" Meliodias laughed, "I dunno, let's take a second to rest and look for em later."

  Natsu opened his eyes revealing Laxus was carrying him in midair. Natsu gasped, "L-Laxus?! You saved me!" Laxus landed on the stage, dropping Natsu on his back while noting, "Of course I did, we're on the same team. Look we gotta stay away from those guys or we're going home." Natsu grinded his teeth as he clenched his fist tightly. I can't fight that guy with hatred in my heart and that other guy can reflect my attacks at me twice as hard. How am I supposed to get revenge?!

*Hey you loyal readers, wow its only been 4 days since I've updated but it felt like forever. I think I'm done with this Fairy Tail vs Seven Deadly Sins arc. Hopefully I can get my mojo back, vote and comment who you wanna see fight. Peace ✌️*