Chapter 45: Push Past Your Limits!

Gon was throwing several punches at Asta who dodged and used his sword to block. He's really going all out! Gon yelled as he punched the ground creating a smokescreen making Asta look around. A glowing red orb could be seen in the smoke making Asta ready his sword. Gon shouted, "Rock! Paper! Paper!" The glowing orb was moving towards Asta who yelled, "I'll just send it back!" Asta swung his demon slayer sword sending Gon's attack back in the direction it came from. As the orb was traveling at high speeds the smoke was blown away. Gon gasped as he was hit causing an explosion. Asta sighed when suddenly Killua appeared behind him while complimenting, "That's a nice sword you've got there." Asta turned around but it was too late because Killua was already in front of him. Killua placed his palm on Asta's chest shocking him with electricity. Asta screamed as his body was being zapped while Killua smiled. Killua snatched his hand back causing Asta's smoking body to collaspe on the stage. I don't think I killed him, he's just unconscious. Killua placed his hands on his head while calmly searching for Gon. Oh there he is. Gon was chasing after Yuno who was riding on a gust of wind. I should probably go help him, Gon isn't the best when it comes to long range fighters. But first I have t-.

Killua's heart skipped a beat when he felt a demonic presence growing behind him. It's not him is it?! Killua turned around to see Asta on the ground gripping his demon slayer sword which was pouring out black aura. His right pupil turned red as black markings appeared on the right side of his body. Half of his hair was black making Killua's eyes widened in shock. This can't be the same guy from before, his power is surging like crazy! Killua sidestepped backwards as Asta stood up with his huge blade in hand. I'll strike him with my lightning! Killua gasped, "Thunderbolt!" Killua used two fingers to throw lightning at Asta who simply slashed his sword. The lightning disappeared in an instant the blade touched it, sending a black wave towards Killua who disappeared. Asta used the black wing he had obtained to fly towards Killua who was running like his life depended on it. Killua used more lightning to try and hit Asta who simply dodged each strand in midair. Asta came down, smashing his sword into the stage causing Killua to stumble across the crumbling platform. Killua was forcing to leap into the air where Asta was unfortunately flying at high speeds. If I don't kill him I'm dead! Asta flew past Killua who was blown away by the wind pressure left behind him. Did he miss?! Asta was screaming Ashe flew across the stage, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on! I can't stop! C'mon this isn't funny anymore!" No, that's not it. He didn't miss, he can't control that demonic power so it's controlling him. What an idiot.

Asta was flying across the stage wondering what the hell was going until he finally realized. Wait it's like that one time, when this form brought me to Mereoleona. So if it brought me to the strongest will last time then. . . Asta's face went from silly to full panick mode when he noticed he was heading straight for Jiren. The look on Jiren's face struck fear into Asta's faced as he reluctantly uncrossed his arms. No, no, no, no, no! Crap, I'm dead meat! Asta screamed, "Please just end it quickly!" Jiren followed his request by cocking his arm back and firing a punch which sent a powerful gust of wind towards Asta. The wind blew Asta so far away that he fell into the darkness. Asta fell in the bleachers where he took a breath of relief, "Ahh, finally I'm back in control." Noelle suddenly slapped Asta across his cheek before arguing, "You idiot, here I was thinking you were about to do something cool then you just pull that stun! You're so childish, it's annoying." Asta groaned, "It's not my fault, I haven't had enough time to control that form yet." Noelle crosses her arms before pouting, "Hmph, you're lucky Captain Yami is still in."

Gon was still going after Yuno who was beginning to become impatient. This kid knows he can't hit me but he won't quit, he's almost like-. Yuno's thought process was interrupted by Killua trying to kick him. Yuno barely managed to dodge as he gasped, "Wind Spirit Magic: Sylph's Breath!" Sylph the small fairy suddenly performed the same motion Yuno did sending a mass amount of wind towards Killua. Dammit! Killua was sent flying as Yuno turned around to blast a green orb at Gon who grunted as he was sent flying. Yuno finally landed on the ground where he began panting. Yuno looked up when he heard Asta shouting extremely loud, "YOU GOT THIS YUNO! DON'T LOSE TO ANYONE OTHER THAN ME, YA HEAR?!" Sylph uncovered her ears before pouting, "Isn't he the one who already lost?" Yuno chuckled before giving the thumbs up to Asta who smiled in return. Asta's right, I can't afford to lose to anyone other than him!

Yami was running with his katana in hand while Toshiro was grunting, "Leave me alone you stubborn old man!" Toshiro used his wings to soar into the air before slashing his sword sending ice dragons downwards. Yami chuckled as he proceeded to leap towards the dragons, "C'mon, you're never gonna pass your limits if you don't step up to bat! Dark Magic: Dark Cloak." As Yami soared into the air, the blade of his katana was coated with darkness. Yami shouted, "Lightless Slash!" Yami slashed his katana across the air emitting a black wave which cut each ice dragon in half. Toshiro was getting impatient as Yami got closer. He can't fly, all I have to do is-. Toshiro was interrupted by several black waves incoming towards him. Toshiro barely managed to dodge causing him to recieve small cuts over his body. Yami instructed, "Get your head in the game, this is a battle royals you dumb ass!" Toshiro looked up when he saw several golden swords of light floating above him. Toshiro used his ice wings to block the swords that sent him flying all the way to stage. When Toshiro crash landed he created a crater as his wings were seriously damaged. What was that just now?! Toshiro has no time to recover as Yami came down with a sword slash which emitted another black wave. Toshiro slashed his Zanpakuto created a dome of ice, blocking the black wave. Suddenly light swords began flying in and out of the ice dome cutting Toshiro in the process. Where are these swords coming from?! Yami pierced his katana through the shattered dome clashing against Toshiro who was weakened. Yami instructed, "Like I said, this is a battle royale! Wake the hell up!" Yami was overwhelming Toshiro in their clash of blades causing the stage to crack even more. Yami yelled, "You've got push past your limits!" Toshiro had a spark go off in his head causing him to yell as he pushed Yami back using a wave of ice. Yami chuckled, "That's more like it kid!"

Toshiro stabbed his Zanpakuto into the stage creating floating shards of ice which he slashed towards Yami who began quickly deflecting each shard. While Yami was swinging his sword Toshiro appeared behind him slashing his Zanpakuto, freezing him in ice. Toshiro was about to finish the battle when suddenly he felt the presence of multiple light swords behind him. Not again! Toshiro couldn't fly due to the damage his wings were in so he was struck by each light sword which sent him flying to the stage. Toshiro grunted as blood leaked out of his mouth, "Who controlsvthe damn light swords?! Tell me!" Toshiro gasped when he saw Licht floating next to the frozen Yami. I never saw him until now! Licht explained, "It is I, the one who controls this light magic. I call it Light Magic: Light Swords of Conviction. Now you're done." Licht blasted a white orb which sent Toshiro through the badly damaged stage causing him to fall into the darkness. Licht then used one of his light swords to free Yami from the ice. Yami laughed after he took a smoke from his cigarette, "Heh heh, allowing him to freeze me so you could get the jump on him was a great idea. Me and you need to work together more often!" Licht agreed, "I agree, teamwork makes anything possible." Yami chuckled, "Ain't that the truth, it seems now that "One Punch Man" universe is nearly gone everyone's focus is back on Goku. The way it should be, shall we follow?" Licht smiled as he answered, "I believe it would be wise to do so, yes." Yami leaped sown to the stage as Licht descended down as they walked with many other fighters looking to brawl with Goku.

*Hey you loyal readers, didn't expect me to upload again? Me neither, I just really want to hit 8K. And the only way is to provide, so let's ride the train of grind baby! Next chapter should be elite so look out, until then!*