Chapter 55: Dynamic Duo

*There's not an emotion for the way I'm feeling right now. The reason I haven't uploaded in a while is because I got kicked out of my house. For reasons I'd rather not say, but yeah in the process of becoming homeless I had no phone for a while. But I got it back, but not for long because my mom has threatened to turn my phone off. I'm attempting to come to a compromise but she just won't listen so I'll try my very best to upload and inform everyone on social media about my current status. But enough depression, enjoy this spectacular chapter!*

Jiren and Vegito were walking forward as the other fighters prepared themselves for battle. Vegito chuckled, "Heh, I bet I can get more eliminations than you." Jiren scoffed, "I highly doubt that. Okay, you're on. The one with the most eliminations wins. Deal?" Vegito laughed, "Sounds good to me, let's go!" Both Vegito and Jiren emitted a fiery ki around them before they took off into the air causing their many opponents to scream out a war cry.

Vegito flying kicked Ban in his neck, sending him tumbling before dodging a sword slash from Meliodias. Vegito smirked as he grabbed Meliodias' wrist before landing a clean uppercut straight in his stomach. Vegito slammed Meliodias into into the stage before punting his body into the air. Vegito teleported above Meliodias who rapidly slashed his sword forcing Vegito to dodge with a smile on his face. This form shouldn't last too long so I should kick it up a notch! Vegito punched Meliodias in his face sending him up into the air. Meliodias grunted as he began dodging white ki blast in midair that were being blasted by Vegito. Meliodias slashed away a ki blast before landing on the stage where Vegito dashed towards him. Ban appeared in beside the two while laughing, "Heh, we're not done yet buddy!"

Ban was using his 'Snatch' ability to physically pull Vegito towards him, changing his direction. Ban whipped out his three section staff, swinging it at Vegito who blocked just in time. Vegito dodged the staff again and again while Ban attempted to hit him with his weapon. Ban grunted, "Stay still and let me smack ya!" Vegito moved extremely fast, allowing him to punch Ban in his face spilling blood. Ban spun around swinging his staff, emitting a pink blast at Vegito who jumped away. Ban leaped after the fusion soon appearing above Vegito who dodged the staff in midair. Vegito landed back on the stage where he blocked a incoming staff with his forearm. That thing is getting annoying. Vegito grabbed a part of the staff, pulled on it reeling in Ban who was uppercutted into the sky. Vegito snatched the staff before throwing it to the ground. Vegito flew towards Ban who began trading blows with the Saiyan, appearing in multiple places. Vegito punched Ban in his stomach causing him to cough up blood before knocking him into the air. Ban collapsed on the stage while holding his hand out using his 'Snatch' ability to steal Vegito's physical power. Ungh! Vegito fell on one knee while Ban walked up to him as he cracked his knuckles. Ban threw a punch at Vegito who caught his fist before laughing, "You can only steal so much." Vegito pulled Ban forward striking him in the face with an elbow, knocking out a tooth. Ban smiled as he punched Vegito in his forearm as he sidestepped backwards. Ban was surrounded by a purple aura as he was using his 'Physical Hunt' to slowly steal more of Vegito's power. Ban chuckled, "Wow, your power is now flowing within me. I wonder how strong I am now!" Ban lunged forward throwing a punch at Vegito who also threw a punch causing their fist to collide. Ban's wrist snapped backwards causing his arm to also break as Vegito slammed his fist into his stomach. So this guy is immortal and can regenerate his entire body, then he'll survive this! Vegito cupped his hands together while moving them to his side as he shouted, "Haaaa!" Vegito blasted a blue beam at Ban who's body was hit while he cackled, "This is nothing, I'll just heal up and kick your ass-!" The beam had faded away making Ban realize that he was now falling into the darkness causing him to scream, "Ohh shit!"

Jiren was flying with red aura around until he finally reached his target, Gowther who noted, "I see you broke out of my temporary mind invasion. I figured that would happened but I'm not quite sure what to do now." Jiren punched a hole through Gowther's stomach using a viscous uppercut. Jiren pulled his fist out of Gowther's bloody insides allowing Gowther to quickly counter attack. Gowther punched a shockwave through Jiren's chest, shocking him greatly. Jiren sidestepped backwards while Gowther fired purple blast at him forcing him to swat them away. Gowther sighed, "Double Twin Herrlit: Auto Tracking Mode. Blackout Arrow." Four purple glowing lines appeared in front of Gowther in the shape of a cross. A purple arrow was shot towards Jiren who walked forward as the arrow pierced his invisible ki barrier. Now I'll eliminate you for toying with my emotions! Jiren ran towards Gowther who leaped backwards but Jiren was already behind him. When did h-?" Jiren's fist was covered in a fiery aura as he slugged Gowther off the stage with a clean right hook from behind.