Chapter 32: Mayday!

Dear Losers,
     April Fools baby, I'm not quitting lmao. That would be an asshole move, I gotta hit 10K before I even think about quitting. Again sorry if I got all y'all necks, and let the grind continue!
                                     Sincerely Yours,
                                    Master of Folding

Now get back to reading you losers!

   Words could be heard mumbling all over the place, there was a shrinkage of the number of explosions being occured. Goku whispered, "What's everybody chatting about?" Vegeta scoffed, "They're in shock of your Ultra Instinct, even though they already watched it. Seeing it in person is totally different." Goku looked concerned as the mumbling continued. Black Star was standing on a broken piece of the stage with his hair covering his eyes. Tsubaki sighed, "Oh Black Star." Black Star suddenly yelled, "What the hell are you all moping around about? So what his Ultra Instinct? All that means for him now is that he is weakened right now and he won't be able to fight at full strength! We should use this opportunity to pull an all out attack on Goku's universe! Who's with me?!" It was silent at first making Black Star shout at the top of his lungs, "I SAID, WHO'S WITH ME!"

  The mumbles turned into screams of battle cries making Vegeta scoff, "That damn kid, c'mon Kakarot! We need to go before someone finds you-!" Vegeta was interrupted by Yoruichi who laughed, "Going somewhere gentlemen?" Vegeta grunted as he barely dodged a kick from Yoruichi. Who is this woman?! Yoruichi smirked as her leg traveled towards Goku who blocked as he was kicked away. Vegeta gasped, "Kakarot!" Vegeta blocked a punch from Yoruichi who giggled, "What's the matter Vegeta, you lose your dog? You should put a lease on him." Vegeta grunted flipped backwards while throwing ki blast at Yoruichi who was moving so fast that after images were appearing all over the place. Vegeta ducked underneath a kick, shortly dodging a punch from behind. Vegeta quickly through a punch but his fist went through an after image making him gasp. Yoruichi managed to kick Vegeta in his stomach, appearing out of thin air. Damn, she's fast! Vegeta held his stomach as he slid across the stage. Yoruichi was running towards Vegeta who grunted when suddenly Caulifla punched Yoruichi away.

  Vegeta was mildly shocked by Caulifla who ordered, "You can thank me later, just go save Goku!" Vegeta was about to argue until he sucked up his pride and began flying towards Goku's previous location. Yoruichi observed her bruised arm while complimenting, "I have to admit, you pack quite a punch. I believe even if I was focused on you instead of Vegeta I still would have been injured." Caulifla taunted, "Hmph, if that's true then you should leave now." Yoruichi laughed, "Ha, ha I have no intention of leaving. I said you packed quite a punch, that doesn't mean I can't beat you." Caulifla laughed, "I'll take you up on that offer, let's go!" Caulifla got into her fighting stance while Yoruichi continued to smirk with confidence.

Yoruichi and Caulifla both disappeared then reappeared in the air kicking each other's leg. They both began kicking each other, dodging with deadly precision. Yoruichi kicked her leg upwards releasing two small blades from her boot. Unprepared, Caulifla caught both blades allowing Yoruichi to kick Caulifla to the stage. Caulifla flipped away when Yoruichi appeared behind her while whispering, "I saw you fight too girl, I know that if you and Kale find each other you'll become that Kefla thing. I won't allow that to happen." Caulifla's eyes widened as Yoruichi kicked her in the stomach. Caulifla groaned as she grabbed Yoruichi's leg, throwing her towards the stage. Yoruichi performed several flips before landing on her feet. Caulifla laughed, "Welp, there's no helping that you're faster than me but I won't just throw in the towel just yet!" Caulifla yelled as she transformed into Super Saiyan 1 surrounding herself with a yellow aura. Yoruichi laughed, "Heh, I was waiting for you to use that. I guess I'll use "Shunko" to match your transformation." Caulifla asked irritated, "What the hell is a Shunko?" Yoruichi smirked before explaining, "Just watch and learn!" A tense white aura began flaring up around Yoruichi as the sleeves of her jacket was ripped away. This intense pressure was cackling around Yoruichi making Caulifla scoff, "Big deal, that's nothing compared to Super Saiyan!"

  Caulifla flew towards Yoruichi with her arm cocked back. Yoruichi slid her arm underneath Caulifla's wrist stopping her movement completely. Caulifla was in utter shock as Yoruichi gently grabbed her hand. Yoruichi explained, "My Shunko allows me to cancel out energy source, stopping all forms of movement.  Give it up, you can't beat me." Caulifla yelled, "That's bull!" Caulifla tried to punch Yoruichi who dodged by stepping backwards only to dodge an uppercut. Caulifla jumped up then attempted to stomp on Yoruichi who sidestepped away. Caulifla slid across the stage while yelling, "How can something like that be stronger than Super Saiyan?!" Yoruichi stated, "It can't, but in your hands Super Saiyan is a mere power booster." Caulifla was getting angry now making her scream, "S-shut up!" Caulifla was surrounded by a pillar of yellow ki while her hair grew slightly longer. Yoruichi observed while thinking to herself. Super Saiyan 2 is her final transformation, I must end it now!

  Caulifla shouted, "If you can cancel movement then I'll just blast you off the stage!" Caulifla held a red glowing orb in her hand which palmed foward. The orb turned a red beam which was heading straight for Yoruichi who sighed, "I forgot to mention one thing." A huge blinding light occurred which shook the stage. Caulifla was in total denial when she saw Yoruichi in front of her holding her fist out. The red ki was swirling around Yoruichi's arm, almost as if she was absorbing it. Caulifla tried to step back but Yoruichi was already preparing her next attack. Fairwell, Saiyan girl. Yoruichi opened her eyes, releasing all of the red energy towards Caulifla at point blank range. The blast traveled all the way across the stage, along with Caulifla's body. Oh no, I might actually be out this time. I didn't even get to fuse with Kale, heh I'm such a loser. I should at least be of use before I get eliminated. Caulifla reached in her pocket then she threw something shiny towards the stage before falling into the darkness. Caulifla collasped in the bleachers were she powered down to base form. 18 sighed, "You got careless, that's the only reason why you lost." Caulifla panted, "Yeah, I got that much."

  Kale was shaking as she looked up into the bleachers. S-sis is e-eliminated? But we didn't even get to fuse! It's not fair! IT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL! Kale had tears flowing down her face as she was outlined by a golden ki. Kale's muscular build began rising up as she yelled, "Who eliminated my sis?!" A furious gust of wind blew all over the stage making several fighters block the fierce wind. Kale's hair turned green along with her ki and her pupils disappeared. Kale's ki exploded out in rage as she stood in silence, her ki roaring loudly. Yoruichi walked in front of Kale while laughing, "Ah yes, I knew I'd find you sooner or later. I'm the one who eliminated your sis, what are you gonna do about it?" Kale opened her mouth releasing steam as she lunges towards Yoruichi.

*Hey you loyal readers, sorry for that quitting prank. I just wanted to be funny lmao. Sorry if I gave anyone a heart attack, but yeah Kale vs Yoruichi next chapter. So hyped, don't forget to vote and comment who you wanna see fight. See you next chapter!*