Chapter 26: The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall

Madara was walking towards Jiren when suddenly Acnologia appeared in front of him. Madara asked, "Are you apart of Jiren's universe?" Acnologia answered, "No." Madara noted, "Then why would you protect him?" Acnologia chuckled, "Protect him, I'm not protecting him. I'm stopping you from stealing my prey. I've awaited the person who can make me go all out and after watching the Tournament of Power I realized who that person would be." A blue aura surrounded Acnologia making Madara continue to stare at him. Acnologia transformed into his dragon form making Madara think to himself. A dragon, if only I wasn't in my Six Paths mode I would use Susanoo to terminate this lizard freak. Oh well, I'll let Jiren take here of this one. Madara flew away making Jiren turn his attention to Acnologia who roared a gust a wind pushing everyone around. Jiren uncrossed his arms while looking up at Acnologia who swung his tail. Jiren jumped over the giant swinging tail before landing on it. Jiren began firing red ki blast at Acnologia who soared into sky. Jiren grabbed hold of Acnologia's scales as the air pressure was blowing harder. Jiren closed his eyes as he attempted to think of a plan. Jiren opened his eyes when he heard Goku yelling, "Don't worry Jiren, we've got your back!" Goku soared into the air and so did Vegeta, Caulifla and Kale. They all began firing ki blast at Acnologia who glanced at them angrily. Acnologia clawed at Vegeta who flew away continuing to fire more ki blast. Caulifla palmed a red beam at Acnologia's eye making him groan. Goku flying uppercutted Acnologia while Jiren ran up his neck before stomping on his head. Jiren flipped off while shooting ki blast at Acnologia's face while upside down. Acnologia grunted as he he collasped on the stage shaking the fighting ground. Acnologia opened his mouth preparing a breath attack making Goku order, "Hit him with everything you've got!"

Goku yelled as he transformed into Super Saiyan Blue while shouting, "Kiao Ken Times 20!" Goku's blue aura was coated with a fierce red aura. Vegeta released a giant blue aura transforming into his Super Saiyan God SS Evolved form. Caulifla screamed as she transformed into Super Saiyan 2. Finally Kale transformed into her perfected Super Saiyan form. Goku yelled, "Kamehameha!" Vegeta shouted, "Final Flash!" Caulifla and Kale bellowed in usion as they fired a green and beam together. Jiren fired a massive red blast finalizing a huge beam attack. Acnologia roared a white tornado like beam clashing with their combined beam attack. Acnologia breath attack was slowly pushing back the beam attack making 18 ask, "Are they going to lose?" 17 replied, "No, they're waiting for him." 18 looked around seeing Frieza flying into the sky.

Frieza appeared behind Goku who laughed, "A little help Frieza?" Frieza chuckled, "Ohohohoho, sense you asked nicely. I shall help you." A bright light shinned and when it stopped Frieza was in his Golden Form. Frieza yelled as he fired a red death beam, this beam traveled through the combined power hitting Acnologia. The stage Acnologia was standing on began cracking making him gasp as his breath attack was getting overpowered. N-no! They're using my weight against me, dammit! Curse this form, I'll get revenge Jiren! That I promise!

Acnologia was blown through the stage causing him to fall into the darkness. He transformed into his human form before he collasped in the bleachers. Gray asked, "They we're even strong enough to eliminate Acnologia. Man they're tough." Erza reassured, "Do not fret, we still have Natsu in the fight. I have faith in him."

Goku went back to his base form while chuckling, "That was a good idea to hit him with everything we had huh?" Vegeta went back to base form while scolding, "Only you hit him with everything, the rest of us were using his weight against. Seriously Kakarot, how dumb can you get?" Goku laughed when suddenly he stopped to ask, "Hey what's that?" Vegeta looked down to see a gigantic, golden Buddha statue. What the hell is that?!

  Gran Torino was using his quirk to bounce off the air quickly dodging Netero's statue attacks. Netero laughed, "You're quite nimble for someone at your age, I'll admit that." Gran Torino grunted, "I'd say the same but I can't tell withvthis giant statue attacking me, heh heh." Gran dodged a hand trying to grab him before boosting away from a golden hand attempting to chop him. Gran started boosting himself all over the place quickly avoiding hand attacks before finally reaching Netero who was inside the Buddha. Gran tried to kick through Netero who moved his hand upwards causing Gran to get uppercutted by a golden hand. Netero chuckled, "You're speed won't be enough to beat me however. Farewell." The Buddha statue began rapidly punching the air hitting Gran several times. When the barrage of punches had come to an end Gran could be seen with blood coming out of his mouth. Gran fell into the darkness causing him to fall into the bleachers. Deku gasped, "Gran Torino, are you okay?!" Gran Torino coughed, "I understand his attack now. He controls each hand individually, that must require much focus hence his posture. I am getting old heh heh." All Might smiled as he  thought to himself. We may be the first team to go home.

  18 and 17 were both dodging attacks from Netero's Buddha statue, flying around in a hurry. 17 gasped as he leaped in front of 18 creating a barrier around himself. The golden hand swatted 17 away making 18 grunt as she flew downwards. 18 began running on the stage as the golden hands continued to attempt to smash her. Medusa's Vector Plate forced 18 to go backwards causing her to get smash by a giant golden hand. The hand lifted off of 18 who was in a crater with scratches all over body. Tornado used her telekinesis to push 18 downwards, breaking her through the stage. 18 screamed as she fell into the darkness causing her to be the first to land in the DBS bleachers.

  Goku gasped, "Oh no, they got 18!" Caulifla sighed, "All the universes really do hate our team huh." Vegeta grunted, "We're just sitting ducks waiting to fight everyone here. We need a plan. Jiren looked at Netero as he continued to control the Buddha statue using his hands. Jiren exclaimed, "I have an idea."

*Hey you loyal readers, if you like actually follow me and keep up what I do besides this you would know that I've posting a whole lot stuff this week and I feel proud. Hella bodies dropped this chapter and it will only continue until one team is left standing. Comment who you think is going to win and don't forget to vote so this gets popular. If y'all could show love to my other projects that would actually make me really happy. Shout out to Donniedrako15 for always showing support. Peace ✌️*