Chapter 17: Go Beyond!

Sanji backstepped away from the slash of a sword swung by Erza who grunted, "Alright you pervert, I know your weakness." Sanji ducked underneath another sword slash while joking, "You don't say huh, well show me then."

Erza stopped swinging putting some distance between her and Sanji who simply stood there with his hands in his pockets. Erza explained, "At first I was completely against this idea but I knew it work 100%, so behold! I'll throw away my warrior's pride just this once for the greater good! Requip!" Ezra's armor turned into particles a bright light began shining towards Sanji who's mouth slowly opened. Sanji stammered not able to sputter out a single word. The bright light disappeared revealing Erza who was blushing heavily in a new, revealing armor.

  Erza was wearing a long light apron tied behind her neck and back, worn over her bare chest giving a great view of her side breast. She had on pink panties, exposing her butt, long black stockings. The stockings reached up to her mid thigh, she had no shoes just the stockings. She was wearing a maid hat and gauntlets but the most noticeable feature was probably her sword. It had a gold colored blade, a dark yellow guard and it had writing on it that said "Come on Boy".

  Sanji's entire body glowed red as steam escaped from his ears. Sanji exclaimed, "I'M COMING SWEETHEART!" Sanji took a step forward but suddenly his nose released a stream of blood that propelled him off the edge of the stage. Sanji screamed as he fell into the darkness causing him to crash into the bleachers with heart eyes. Erza's armor disappeared as she was back in her normal Heart Kreuz armor. Erza weeped, "Why couldn't Lucy do it?! I cant believe I was persuaded to go through with that, but if it's for the greater good. Then, I guess it can be overlooked." Erza continued to weep as the battle royale raged on.

  Saitama dodged a flying piece of rubble and continued walking until he spotted an opportunity. Saitama gasped, "Hmph, those three kids are all bunched up together. If I just punch the stage and leap back fast enough I should be able to get all three of them. Piece of cake!"

  Saitama dashed forward with his arm cocked back ready to deliver a punch as he planned. Saitama was moving so fast that Deku barely had anytime to whip his head around to witness All Might clashing fist with Saitama. Deku gasped, "All Might!" Shoto and Bakugou were just as surprised making them speechless.

  All Might grunted with a smile on his face, "These are my students if you must know, so I won't allow you to eliminate them while I'm still here!" Saitama smiled as he laughed, "Wow, you're super strong! This might actually be fun." All Might followed through with his uppercut, sending Saitama into the air. All Might squatted before leaping into the air, leaving a powerful gust of wind behind him. Deku's hair blew around in the wind as he watched his teacher provide an example of power. If he doesn't end this fight quickly he'll be past his limit, c'mon All Might I believe in you. We all do.

  All Might punched Saitama who didn't block, instead he was sent flying down towards the stage which cracked before sinking in. All Might was confused as he landed on the stage where he preformed a few bunny warm up hops. Saitama's body was sunken into the crater as he laughed, "Wow, I haven't been hit like that in awhile. That was great!"

  Saitama lifted himself out of the stage before dusting himself off of rubble. All Might began thinking to himself as Saitama began walking towards him. My punch had no effect, I know I'm getting weaker but he didn't even block. What is his quirk, no time to find out I guess!

  All Might cocked his arm back while yelling, "Texas SMASH!" All Might punched the air releasing a mass amount of wind pressure towards Saitama who chuckled, "Hmph, this tournament is gonna be sweet!" Saitama punched the stream of wind splitting it in half surprising All Might greatly. The stage is taking more damage than he is! This amount of power is unreal, I guess the only way to defeat such a foe is to go beyond!