Chapter 25: Chaos

Explosions were occurring everywhere, left and right when suddenly 17 could be seen running. Sasuke was on his tail with arm behind his back. 17 jumped up while turning around spraying a series of ki blast. Sasuke jumped towards the hail of ki blast making 17 gasp as a huge explosion occurred. Sasuke came out of the smoke covered in the bones of his purple Susanoo. Sasuke twirl kicked 17 to the stage making lung back after impact. Sasuke blew a couple a fireballs at 17 who continued to jump back before the balls of fire exploded on the stage. Sasuke appeared behind 17 slashing his sword forcing 17 to dodge, their eyes locked onto each other in that moment. After about a second Sasuke began rapidly slashing his sword causing 17 to continuously dodge the sword. 17 ducked underneath Sasuke's sword before proceeding to palm a ki blast. Sasuke used his Rinnegan to switch places with Goku causing 17 to hit Goku with a ki blast. Goku quickly blocked as 17 gasped in shock.

Goku chuckled as smoke blew off his arms, "Phew, that was a close one. That was a weird technique that man just did wasnt it?" 17 answered, "Y-yeah, I didn't really understand what he did. Looks like we're fairing well in this tournament so far. We haven't lost anyone yet and a universe is almost gone." Goku laughed, "Yep, I'm so glad this tournament doesn't get your universe erased. That way we can all have some good fun." 17 smiled but that quickly turned into a frown when suddenly several fighters stepped up to them. Goku laughed, "Uh oh, this can't be good."

Puri Puri Prisoner noted, "Goku, we've all come to an agreement that we will use everything in our power to eliminate you. With you in that Ultra Instinct technique, it would be troublesome if you tapped into that power again." Neforo laughed, "That's right, the power to dodge any and everything by pure instinct isn't fair! So we're gonna grind you into the ground!" Galand cackled, "I'm with him, we may be from different universes but you're the beacon of battle! And everyone wants a piece!" 17 murmured, "Um Goku what do we do?" Goku scratched his head while answering, "We need to split up in order to regroup. Rally as many people as possible, and we'll work from there. Go!" 17 and Goku disappeared then reappeared in different locations.

Goku was running with Puri-Puri Prisoner on his tail. Goku turned around, sliding across the stage while getting into his fighting stance. (Imma Call Puri-Puri Prisoner by his real name, Puripuri just to save space.) Puripuri threw a punch at Goku who dodged to the side. Puripuri's fist slammed into the stage making Goku throw a punch into Puripuri's stomach, sending him sliding across the stage. Puripuri chuckled, "Hmph, you sure do pack quite the punch. But it'll take more than one blow to silence me!" Puripuri ran towards Goku with his fist cocked back making Goku yell as he threw a punch right back at him. Their fist collided causing a shockwave of wind pressure. Goku leaped up, kicking Puripuri in his head before uppercutting him in his chest. Puripuri grabbed Goku's leg causing him to blast a series of ki blast at Puripuri. The blast ripped Puripuri's shirt to pieces making him gasp, "Y-you monster, you ripped my boyfriend's shirt to smithereens! I'll destroy you!"

Puripuri flexed his muscles before throwing a barrage of punches at Goku who dodged each and everyone single blow. Goku grabbed Puripuri's arm allowing him to toss him up into the air. Goku fired a Kamehameha at Puripuri in midair creating a huge explosion. Puripuri dives through the smoke with his naked body and a mirage of black angel wings. Goku was extremely confused until Puripuri appeared behind him while yelling, "Dark⭐️Angel⭐️ Rush!" Puripuri three a series of punches all with the intent to kill making Goku scream as he was surrounded a yellow pillar of ki. Puripuri gasped when he felt that Goku caught both of his fist while in Super Saiyan 1. Goku dropkicked Puripuri in his chest before punching him far away. Goku teleported in front of Puripuri delivering several punches into his stomach. Goku stomped Puripuri through the stage causing him to fall into the darkness.

Goku's eyes widened as he dodged Galand's halberd, a double sided spear. Goku spun around to see Galand towering over him with a smile on his face. Galand began spinning his halberd quickly forcing Goku to dodge several times before summer saulting away. Galand slammed his halberd into the stage missing Goku uppercutted him. Galand quickly lowered his face putting him face to face with Goku who frowned in response. Galand laughed, "I haven't been punched like that in a while, allow me to return the favor!" Galand kicked Goku who pushed his leg away before landing an elbow strike. Goku threw two ki blast at Galand who spun his halberd, deflecting both orbs of ki. Galand was about to charge Goku until a shockwave of air went through Galand's chest. Galand collasped on his knee making Goku drop his guard as Hit appeared beside him. Goku laughed, "Yo, Hit! Thanks, he's really annoying with that weapon." Hit stated, "I can see that, the universes are starting to worry themselves. The numbers are dropping and their attention is shifting to us again. We should regroup before we suffer another lost." Goku nodded his head while Galand laughed, "That was a pretty cool technique you hit me with but it's not enough to stop me from making a your life a living hell! Critical Over!" Galand suddenly released a massive amount of magical power making Hit take his hands out of his pocket. Galand boasted, "I'd like to see you try and stop me now that I've upped my power by hundreds, no thousands-!" Galand was interrupted as Hit activated his Time Skip freezing time. Hit punches Galand in his stomach causing a purple light to shine through his body. Time resumed causing Galand to fall to his hands and knees as he panicked, "W-when did you hit me?!" Hit answered, "There's no use explaining my technique to man who is about to be eliminated." Galand looked up to see Goku in his Super Saiyan Blue form proceeding to punch him. Goku's fist landed into Galand's back breaking a hole in the stage. Goku did a flip backwards as Galand fell into the darkness.

  Galand fell on the bleachers before screaming, "Curse that Hit, I was more worried about Goku. He hit me at speeds I couldn't comprehend, dammit." Gilthunder chuckled, "We can only leave it to Sins and Estarossa now, I have faith in them that they'll figure out some way to win." Diane sighed, "I feel bad for that Goku guy, he's got to fight all of those trying to oppose his team." Goku and Hit stood back to back as they were surrounded by fighters of different universes. Diane finished, "All of them."

*Hey you loyal readers, this chapter just had bodies dropping like flies. We're coming to an end sooner or longer. So vote and comment who you think is gonna win the tournament. I honestly don't even know myself, only time can tell I guess.*