Chapter 54: Enter Vegito Blue!

Jiren looked around to see the damage he's done to the stage as Goku and Vegeta continued to breathe heavily. Hit looked at Jiren while explaining.

"You two need to rest, I'll distract Jiren long enough for you guys to get back to normal."

Goku objected while falling on his butt.

"N-no, Hit you can't! Jiren is too strong right now, he'll destroy you!"

Hit placed his hands in his pockets while sighing.

"I'd rather it be me then you all. You better get some rest, you need to defeat the other universes as well you know? Well I'm off."

Hit leaped down to where Jiren was located, creating an uneasy tension. The last time we fought, he crushed me with little to no effort. I'm sure the same thing will happen but I need to stall long enough for Goku and Vegeta to recover some of their energy.

Hit dashed forward, throwing a punch at Jiren who easily caught his fist. Hit used his free arm to punch Jiren who used his free hand to catch his fist. Jiren twisted Hit's arms, sending him twirling in the air before cocking his arm back. Jiren threw a punch that phased through Hit, using his Time Skip. Hit appeared behind Jiren, attempting to land an elbow that missed it's target. Jiren punched Hit clean in his cheek before throwing a series of punches. While Hit was blocking using his crossed arms he slipped through time, appearing behind Jiren going for a neck chop. Jiren disappeared right before Hit could land his attack then he threw another punch. His fist phased through Hit's face making Jiren grunt.

"Using the same tricks as last time we fought huh? Pathetic!"

Hit sighed.

"I thought you'd forget by now, fine I'll try something else."

Hit used Time Skip to appear in front of Jiren who stared him down. Jiren punched Hit in his face sending him back but Hit froze time as he dashed towards the unstoppable beast. While stuck in stored time Jiren was still able to punch Hit clean in his stomach. D-damn! Hit tried to high kick Jiren who blocked before rapidly punching Hit all over his body while steadily moving forward. Jiren uppercutted Hit into the air before flying after him making Hit's eyes widen as he flew away. Jiren punched Hit in his stomach before spin kicking him away. Jiren appeared on the stage as Hit crash landed onto the stage creating a dust screen. Through that dust screen a pink shockwave pierced its way towards Jiren who squatted it away. Jiren turned around swiftly, catching Hit's wrist making him gasp. Jiren laughed.

"Oh, were you planning to put me in another cage of time? Not this time you filthy murderer!"

Jiren widened his eyes blasting Hit's body with a relentless barrage of invisible ki blast. Hit flew through several broken stage pieces before tumbling across the ground. Jiren appeared in front of Hit, punt kicking him into the air before tossing a red orb after him. The orb made contact with Hit's stomach sending him higher into the air. Jiren clenched his fist causing the orb to explode into a massive orb which eliminated Hit. He's so strong!

Hit appeared in the bleachers with his body smoking from the blast as he panted.

"I apologize, I couldn't do much to stop him."

Caulifla grunted.

"Jiren is going to eliminate our team! All you other Universes are cowards if you're okay by winning this way! At least we have the pride to not single out one team! C'mon Goku, Vegeta show them your Saiyan pride!"