Chapter 47: Put Your Back Into It!

Goku was standing in his usual fighting stance but he was noticeably tired, breathing heavily. King however, was levitating in the air with his floating spear beside him. King scoffed, "Why won't you fall all ready, the injuries you've sustained should have been enough to knock you unconscious. Why won't you fall?" Goku panted as he had that smile on his face, "That's for me to know and for you to figure it out!" King grunted, "Fine! Have it your way!" King began signaling his spear to fly around before attempting to strike Goku who started running. The spear was swift but its accuracy was thrown off by Goku throwing ki blast at it, continuously causing it to fly away. King was getting irritated as the spear spun towards Goku who caught it with his bare hands. With King's weapon clapped between Goku's hand he sighed, "Let go!" Goku laughed, "Hmph, are you kidding? What will you do now?" King sighed as he moved his hands in a circular motion causing his spear to spin out of Goku's grip. The blade slashed Goku across his shoulder before flying back to King who commanded, "Status Promotion!" The small, shallow cut on Goku's shoulder suddenly opened up spraying out blood. Goku bit his bottom lip to handle the pain as he fell to his knees.

  King laughed, "Oops, how'd that happen? You seem to be in some serious trouble Goku. You know what would ease your pain?" Goku was groaning in pain while holding his arm which was covered in blood. King said with an evil smile, "Give up!" Goku stopped groaning and when he did he smiled making King gasp, "Finally taking my advice huh? It's about tim-." Goku interrupted, "I'm not done yet!" Goku ripped off a piece of the fabric from his gi before proceeding to wrap it around his shoulder wound. Goku stood up on his feet before  chuckling, "Alright let's go! Round 2!"

  Vegeta was flying backwards in base form as Sting and Rogue chased after him. They're teamwork is exceptional, but it won't beat me! Sting threw a punch that Vegeta caught with his hand before scolding, "Hmph, two on one? That's more like it, hopefully you two can get me warmed up." Sting shouted, "White Dragon Roar!" Sting roared a tornado like beam at point blank range forcing Vegeta to quickly vanish. Sting aimed his mouth upwards where Vegeta appeared with a scowl on his face. Vegeta Coates his fist with white ki before he aggressively deflected Sting's breath attack. Rogue held his hand out, covering it in darkness before he leaped towards Vegeta while yelling, "Shadow Dragon Slash!" Rogue threw a punch at Vegeta who clashed by also throwing a punch. A shockwave of wind was summoned in between them shocking Rogue. Vegeta booted Rogue in his stomach sending him flying.

  Sting wiped the scratches of his mouth while Rogue landed beside him. Vegeta descended down to stage as Sting laughed, "You're as I thought you be, that makes it more fun. How but we turn things up a notch! White Drive!" Rogue notes in a soft voice, "Shadow Drive!" Sting and Rogue were covered in auras the color of their respective elements. Vegeta raised an eyebrow as Sting laughed, "Here we come Vegeta!" Vegeta grunted, "Bring it!"

  Sting dashed towards Vegeta, throwing a punch that made his fist glow a blinding white light. Sting punched Vegeta in his face, shinning a bright light but eventually it died out revealing Vegeta blocked the punch. Sting grunted, "Hmph, try on my Holy White Judgement!" Sting cocked his arm back causing his hand to begin shinning white again. Sting punched Vegeta in face before beginning an assault of rapid punches that rocked his body around. Vegeta headbutted Sting in his forehead sending him flying before scolding, "You're gonna have to punch a little harder than that." Vegeta's attention was quickly caught by an incoming black shadow. The hell is that? Vegeta threw a punch that the shadow simply flew through, continuing to fly around. Vegeta tried to kick the shadow but he phased right through once again. This thing is starting to piss me off! Vegeta performed a axe kick that hit nothing causing him to whip around and attempt to uppercut the air. The shadow morphed into Rogue who kicked Vegeta in his neck. Vegeta grunted as he sidestepped backwards while Rogue warned, "I've watched you fight in the tournament Vegeta, my Shadow Drive will defeat you!" Vegeta grunted, "The only thing your Shadow whatever is doing, is pissing me off!" Rogue dashed towards Vegeta who laughed, "I got you this time!" Vegeta chopped Rogue's shadow like body in half making him smirk. Rogue disappeared then reappeared behind Vegeta, landing a nasty right hook from behind. Sting abruptly kicked Vegeta in his face pushing him back some. Vegeta looked up revealing Sting and Rogue coming down with incoming stomps. Vegeta grunted as a huge cloud of spoke appeared after impact. Vegeta was standing in the smoke with his arm held out in front of his face. Sting suddenly superman punched Vegeta who blocked using his forearm. The punch had enough force behind it to blow away all the smoke. Sting kicked Vegeta who blocked allowing Sting to leap over top of him. While in midair Sting kicked Vegeta in his back, knocking him forward. Rogue appeared in front of Vegeta throwing rapid punches that he had no problem dodging. Until suddenly a cut appeared on his forehead making Vegeta's eyes widen. I don't get it, they're still holding back! Sting and Rogue began rapidly throwing a series of punches at Vegeta who was forced to dodge and block each blow. Sting and Rogue performed roundhouse kicks which disrupted Vegeta's balance as he barely managed to stand up straight. While wobbly, Sting and Rogue palmed Vegeta away simultaneously. Sting mentioned as he threw multiple punches at Vegeta who continued to block, "Beating the crap out of you is pretty freaking sweet!" Vegeta grunted as Sting landed an uppercut into his stomach, lifting him into the air. Sting blasted Vegeta using a white orb which sent Vegeta flying. Vegeta landed on his feet revealing that there was a glowing white circle on his exposed stomach. I can't move! Vegeta grunted, "What the hell is this?!" Sting explained, "My 'White Dargon Talon' fused with Holy Magic. Anyone granted with stigma becomes paralyzed. Now the real fun begins, you're my new punching bag!" Sting started pummeling Vegeta with a barrage of punches as Rogue watched from afar. Okay I've just about had it! Vegeta punched Sting in his face causing him to stumble backwards while grunting, "You shouldn't be able to move!" Vegeta yelled, "Shut the hell up!"