Chapter 65: Overwhelming Power

Ichigo was walking towards Meliodias and Estarossa who had two different expressions on their face one excited, one serious. Meliodias tightly gripped the handle of his sword as he insisted with a smile on his face.

"I'm gonna see what changed about him, then you can jump in whenever you want."

Estarossa warned as he stopped walking folding his arms across his chest.

"Be careful brother, I can sense immense power radiating from his body right now. It's almost like he has a demon inside of him."

Meliodias smirked even harder before he abruptly dashed forward causing the ground he was standing on to crack as dust blew behind him. Meliodias slashed his sword downwards clashing with Ichigo's massive blade, creating a crater underneath the two. Whoa, he stopped me with just one hand. Cool!

Meliodias leaped back a little before rapidly slashing the air causing Ichigo to begin deflecting undetectable sword strikes, sending sparks flying. Ichigo's eyes shifted to the left in order to avoid Meliodias who thrusted his sword forward but his target backstepped away. Meliodias flipped trying to axe kick Ichigo who simply blocked using the surface of his sword. Meliodias flipped backwards attempting to slash Ichigo's legs, unfortunately he disappeared. He's faster too!

Ichigo appeared behind Meliodias who swiftly turned around only to get his entire face grasped by Ichigo who spun around before slamming his head into the stage. Smoke blew from the impact then Meliodias wrapped his legs around Ichigo's forearm surprising him. So he's a tough nut to crack! The smoke completely cleared revealing Meliodias had pushed his body up using one arm, he then flipped his whole body to the side.

Ichigo was sent flying constantly twirling until his eyes sharpened allowing him to stop midair, then he turned around looking at Estarossa who returned his glare with a scowl. Alright here it goes! Ichigo raised his sword above his head before slashing downwards emitting a blue wave of energy at high speeds. Estarossa held out his hand to counter the incoming attack causing a small explosion and when it cleared it revealed he was standing unscathed. Suddenly Estarossa's eyes widened when he saw several similar incoming attacks. Tsk! I see what he's doing!

Estarossa grunted when he jumped back dodging another wave with destroyed the stage sending debris flying as a result. The wind pressure however pushed Estarossa back then he began jumping back avoiding more and more waves. Ichigo started shouting as he began rapidly slashing his sword up and down, side to side. His speed was causing his movement to be surrounded by after images, as the waves zoomed past the camera.

Estarossa pulled a sword out of his chest then he planted his feet into the ground before slashing his blade, sending out a wide ranged wave of darkness. This collided with the incoming crescent waves making an explosion occur in midair. But more moon shaped waves flew through the smoke slicing Estarossa across his body a few times, shedding blood. How many is he making and in such a timely matter?!

Forced backwards, Estarossa palmed the stage surrounding himself in a dome of darkness which began getting pelted by a series of waves.  Ichigo quickly turned around to see Meliodias directly behind him with his fist cocked back, but Ichigo managed to dodge the punch using blinding speed. Gotcha little punk! Ichigo once again grabbed Meliodias' face but this time he windmilled his arm around before releasing his prey. Ichigo slammed his sword down towards Meliodias held out his sword to defend even though he was sent spiraling down towards the stage where a crater was created from impact of force.

The black dome slowly faded away revealing Estarossa standing and his wounds had already healed thanks to his demonic regeneration. Where is he?! Ichigo was flying towards Estarossa with both his swords held by his sides and a bluish aura around him. Estarossa slashed his sword clashing with Ichigo's crossed blades, he was being pushed back steadily destroying the stage more and more. He's so powerful!