Chapter 52: Jiren Is Defeated!

Vegeta was flying backwards while blocking punches from Yomi and Sensui. Vegeta flipped back, avoiding Yomi's sweep kick. While Vegeta was in midair while Sensui tried to kick him down but lucky he blocked. Vegeta backstepped away, avoiding Sensui's ground breaking stomp before dodging a series of punches from Yomi. I can beat these guys, I know I can. Vegeta sweeped Yomi off his feet before jumping up and twirl kicking Yomi's defenseless body away. Yomi tumbled a little before quickly recovering by sliding across the stage using his hand to slow down his momentum. When Yomi stopped, Sensui landed right next to him while Vegeta stood up on his feet. Sensui instructed, "Okay, he's started to get tired. Allow me to damage him even more, when I give you the signal. Attack him with everything you have." Yomi nodded his head while Sensui walked towards Vegeta with a smirk on his face.

Vegeta sighed, returning to his base form making Sensui ask while holding out his hands, "Aw, what's the matter? Why'd you return to your weakest form?" Vegeta scoffed, "Now that it's just you and me, I don't have to try anymore." Sensui chuckled, "Oh? You sure about that? How bout you show me." Vegeta flew towards Sensui who simply just stood there awaiting the Saiyan's arrival. Sensui took a step back but Vegeta suddenly appeared on his side making Sensui look slightly surprised. Vegeta attempted to punch Sensui in slow motion but Sensui easily brushed off Vegeta's arm with his bare forearm. Vegeta grunted as Sensui swiftly kicked Vegeta in his forehead where blood sprayed out of a cut in his skin. Vegeta was sent flying but he quickly vanished from thin air, appearing in front of his opponent. Vegeta threw another punch but Sensui maneuvered his arm once more this time kneeing Vegeta in his stomach. Sensui then kicked Vegeta into the air where he grunted, "Okay, I think I get it now!" Vegeta wiped the blood from his mouth before flying downwards with his arm cocked back. Vegeta's eyes widened when he saw Sensui with a purple orb in his hand. Sensui laughed as he kicked the orb towards Vegeta who swatted the orb away to another location where an explosion occurred. Vegeta continued with his attack attempting to punch Sensui but this time he stopped right when Sensui held up his arm. I'm starting to see what he's doing now. Vegeta began creating after images from how fast he was moving around Sensui who looked more focused. Vegeta dashed forward, throwing a punch that Sensui yet again brushed off then he booted Vegeta in his chest. Vegeta crashed through a broken stage piece while Sensui took a couple steps foward. Vegeta held his chest while groaning, "Ungh, now I'm getting pissed."

  Sensui smiled as he started running away making Vegeta gasp as he followed after him. Vegeta yelled, "Why the hell are you running?! Fight me!" Vegeta leaped towards Sensui who disappeared upwards. Sensui landed not too far away from Vegeta before running at him. Vegeta threw a punch that Sensui brushed off but this time he moved Vegeta's down, throwing off his balance. Vegeta blocked Sensui's incoming kick but the impact sent him flying. Vegeta slid on his back before quickly kicking up to his feet. Sensui tried to kick Vegeta who ducked underneath his leg but he blocked the same leg which changed direction. Vegeta dodged another kick then another one until he began dodging several flurries of kicks. Sensui pushed his leg forward causing Vegeta to backstep into a subtle stumble. Sensui kicked Vegeta in his stomach causing Vegeta to grab his leg. Finally! Vegeta clenched his fist coating it with white ki but Sensui abruptly kicked Vegeta in his neck using the leg he was standing on. Vegeta tumbled across the stage while Sensui walked towards him. Once he gets close enough I'll blast him into oblivion. Sensui continued to get closer with each step when suddenly he started running again. Vegeta grunted, "Dammit, enough running! This is where I eliminate you!"

  Sensui jumped off some rubble to reach higher ground while Vegeta followed him by flying at high speeds. Sensui stopped running allowing Vegeta to land on this new higher ground. Vegeta yelled, "Galick Gun!" Vegeta fired a purple blast at Sensui who kicked a purple orb at the blast. When the two attacks collided, a huge explosion shot up into the air blowing a strong gust of air. Vegeta sighed, "What's your deal, you haven't landed any vital blows. So you're not damaging me in the slightest, and you keep running. Why?!" Sensui answered, "Because he keeps moving." Sensui pointed his finger downwards making Vegeta gasp, "Who, you mean Jiren?" Sensui replied, "Yes, Jiren. He is about to be defeated just like you." Vegeta chuckled, "Jiren would never lose to a bunch of clowns like them, and me. I'm going to make it to the end of this tournament!" Sensui laughed, "Oh Vegeta, reality can often be disappointing."