Chapter 79: A Triple Threat!

Ichigo just barely used his sword to block a punch from Goku causing him to slide backwards, as the sweat flew from his face. That fight with those demon brothers, took more out of me than I thought. I can barely walk straight.

Goku threw a flurry of punches at Ichigo who barely dodged each one before getting knocked back by a roundhouse kick. Ichigo coughed up saliva while Goku appeared above him, spiking him into the stage with a powerful axe handle. Ichigo was trying to get up until Goku flying stomped him in his stomach, knocking him out of his Zangetsu form.

Goku threw a punch at Ichigo who caught his fist with both hands before wrapping his legs around Goku. Ichigo grunted as he rolled over slinging Goku across the stage with his legs only. Goku rolled up into a flip, where he threw a ki blast which slipped off his fingertips.

Ichigo slid under the golden orb before getting up into a sprint where he threw a punch at Goku, his fist was blocked by Goku's elbow. Tsk! Ichigo flipped into an axe kick that Goku blocked with a knee, then they both spun into punches that clashed.

Goku yelled when he overpowered Ichigo causing him to stumble backwards, leaving him open in more than one area. Goku threw a punch right into Ichigo's stomach sending him flying off the stage where the Soul Reaper unfortunately fell into the darkness.

Ichigo appeared in the bleachers rubbing his head in pain when suddenly Renji began stomping on his head while yelling.

"Dammit Kurosaki! You blew it when you were in the top ten! You mean to tell me you couldn't hold out just a little longer, you're such a loser!"

Ichigo grabbed Renji's foot in order to stop the stomping before arguing.

"Whoa wait a minute, last time I checked you were eliminated somewhere in the top one hundred! So I don't wanna hear it ya dumbass!"

Renji shouted.

"Top one hundred?! Have you lost your mind, I was definitely eliminated around the top fifty! Get it right or don't say it at all!"

Rukia scolded with her eyes closed.

"You state that like you're proud of it."

Toshiro agreed as the green light started shinning over top of all the fighters from the Bleach-Verse.

"She's right, your performance was actually very disappointing."

Kenpachi chuckled.

"The stage was so lame, if they gave us a whole world to fight on, then this would've been way more fun. I can't wait to fight again next year!"

Grimmjow was clawing the seat when he agreed.

"Same here, I'm itching to fight everyone next time."

Yoruichi yawned while stretching her arms.

"I need a cat nap."

Aizen remained silent while Byakuya called out to Goku how looked up with a smile on his face.

"Hey Goku, don't lose."

The green light shined brighter causing all the Bleach-Verse contestants to disappear while Gremlin announced.

"And with that, only four universes remain."