Chapter 14: All Out Brawl

Naruto was running with his arms behind his back while Luffy was chasing after him with a smile on his face. Naruto threw shuriken at Luffy who leaped into the air while, "Gum Gum Stamp!"

Luffy extended his leg towards Naruto who flipped backwards as Luffy reeled himself down. Luffy hit the stage landing in his Second Gear pose causing steam to emit from his body. Luffy shouted, "Gum Gum Whip!" Luffy swung his leg around causing Naruto to slide underneath his leg. Naruto created shadow clones who booted Luffy up into the air. Luffy grunted, "Gum Gum Jet Stamp!" Luffy began rapidly stomping the stage poofing Naruto's clones. Naruto jumped into the air causing Luffy to do a flip in midair bringing his legs back up. Luffy kicked Naruto higher into the air while he landed on the stage and began aiming his fist.

  Naruto laughed, "Shadow Clone Justu!" Naruto summoned several shadow clones who dived down towards Luffy who yelled, "Gum Gum Jet Pistol!" Luffy's arm quickly extended out poofing several clones but there was too many forcing him to barrel roll backwards. Luffy backhanded a clone before kicking another one while yelling, "Fight me yourself, whisker man!"

  Naruto was falling down with his right fist glowing while insisting, "If you say so!" Luffy cocked his arm back coating his fist in Haki before throwing a punch. Luffy and Naruto colluded fist causing the stage crack before a huge explosion occurred. Naruto slid across the stage while Luffy stumbled backwards before slamming his foot down allowing him to catch his balance. Luffy ran towards Naruto who tossed aside his Hokage cloak activating Kurama Mode. Luffy's arm inflated as he shouted, "Gum Gum Giant Pistol!"

  Luffy threw his giant fist at Naruto who caught Luffy's fist with Kurama's cloaked hand.  Luffy grunted as he could not overpower Naruto who chuckled, "You're strong, I'll give you that. But me and Kurama are unstoppable together! Rasengan!"

  Naruto used his regular hand to create a blue ball of wind making Luffy close his eyes. Naruto thrusted his Rasengan at Luffy who dodged his attack while his arm was deflating. Luffy was using Observation Haki to predict Naruto's movement. Naruto swung his Rasengan at Luffy who continued to dodge when suddenly he punched Naruto in his gut when the time was right. Naruto coughed up spit before he tumbled backwards.

  Luffy explained, "I can read you like a book now!" Naruto got back up to his feet while coughing, "Hmm, read me like a book huh. Sounds like the powers of Sharingan to me, try this on for size. Multi Shadow Clone Justu!"

  Naruto summoned a lot of shadow clones who all proceeded to attack Luffy who opened his eyes. Luffy used Conqueror Haki to poof all of Naruto's clones instantly and he stunned the real one temporarily. Luffy's arms both extended extremely far backwards as he yelled, "Gum Gum Jet Bazooka!"

Luffy's arms quickly shot foward, double palming Naruto in his gut sending him flying. Luffy grinned with his eyes closed and a huge smile on his face. That smile quickly turned into a frown when Naruto could be seen holding a Rasenshuriken with the aid of two clones. The two clones quickly dashed towards Luffy while Naruto ran behind them with the giant spinning blade of wind in his hand. Luffy put Armament Haki on his arm in order to block a kunai thrown by a clone. Luffy punched the clone before headbutting the other clone. Luffy's abruptly looked up revealing Naruto throwing his Rasenshuriken. Luffy covered his body in Armament Haki as the attack zoomed in from above.

  Suddenly a stream of fire clashed against the Rasenshuriken causing an explosion which sent both Naruto and Luffy flying. Naruto tumbled a little before he sprung up to his feet while gasping, "What was that just now?"

  Luffy slid across the ground eventually stopping allowing him to cheer, "Heh heh, thanks Ace!" Ace was squatting on a broken piece of the stage when he lectured, "You know you can't fight everyone you see right? We gotta stick together ya hear me?" Luffy chuckled, "Hell yeah!" Ace laughed, "Alright then let's show this guy who's top dog!"

Luffy started running towards Naruto while Ace darted towards him. Luffy yelled, "Gum Gum Jet Gatling!" Luffy began throwing several punches extremely fast while running foward. Naruto was blocking and kicking each punch while stepping backwards. Ace appeared behind Naruto who created a claw made out of his cloak. Naruto clawed Ace in half but since he's made out of fire Ace was unharmed allowing him to punch Naruto in his face. Luffy punched Naruto in his gut with a Jet Pistol sending him flying.

Ace cocked his arm back causing his fist to ignite with blazing flames as he shouted, "Flame Flame Fist!" Ace punched the air sending a giant stream of fire at the tumbling Naruto when suddenly a wall of sand blocked Naruto. Ace sighed, "Great, more assistance. Luffy let's scram!" Ace began running causing Luffy to follow right behind him.

  Gaara's sand wall fell making Naruto chuckle, "I haven't been in a fight like that in awhile, felt good. Thanks for the shield though." Gaara nodded his head before explaining, "There are some extremely strong fighters here." Naruto chuckled, "You could say that again."

  Hiei stood in front of Sonic who was on the ground breathing heavily. Hiei asked, "Are you done yet, I have more important matters to deal with." Sonic grunted angrily, "Not yet dammit! No one is faster than me!" Sonic swung his sword which Hiei swiftly slashed in half. Sonic was distraught allowing Hiei to spinning roundhouse kick Sonic off the stage. Sonic fell into the darkness teleporting him into the stands where he groaned in anger.

  Hiei scoffed, "Such weak fighters should stay at home and let the real men fight." Grimmjow appeared behind Hiei as he chuckled, "I agree with you 100%, you wanna go pal?" Hiei sheared his sword while answering, Now when I eliminate you I don't wanna hear you whining like the previous idiot."

*Hey you loyal readers, sorry for the short-ish chapter. I'm trying to upload another one tomorrow but I'm pretty sure Imma be busy. So if I don't update tomorrow, my bad. Don't forget to vote and comment. Quick quiz, do you know acquired the first elimination? If you know tell me in the comments and if you have any suggestions for fights better tell me now because fighters are dropping every chapter. Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time."