Chapter 60: Combined Forces

Hey you reader, thoughts on the new cover? Just fishing for compliments and criticism.

Saitama and Byakuya were standing next to each other as they stood just a couple feet away from Karasu and Toguro. A slight gust of wind blew up against Saitama shinning bald head. The tension between the four was truly unreal until Byakuya finally asked, "So, before we begin. What are your abilities um, uhh?"

Saitama replied nervously with an awkward smile on his face, "Oh it's Saitama and uh I guess I can punch people really really hard."

Byakuya's eyebrow was twitching as a stress vein began throbbing near his neck. After a short break of releasing stress Byakuya sighed, "How vague. Well it seems you are a brawler, therefore I suggest you take on the one with blond hair."

Saitama smirked while putting a thumbs up as he chuckled, "Okay now we're on the same page!"

Byakuya backstepped, disappearing from thin air while Saitama ran forward with his arm cocked back.

Toguro scoffed while morphing his arm into an arm blade, "Such insolence-!" Toguro was interrupted by Byakuya appearing above him slashing his sword downwards. Toguro used his arm blade to block against Byakuya's Zanpakuto causing sparks to fly. Toguro gritted his teeth when suddenly he looked forward to see Saitama just inches away from his body. W-what?!

Saitama threw a punch that drilled a hole straight through Toguro's body making him gasp in shock, "Are you insane?!" Saitama spun around Toguro in order to run towards Karasu who sidestepped backwards a few times. Toguro looked up revealing that Byakuya was out of sight until he appeared behind Toguro, tightly gripping the handle of his Zanpakuto. Toguro quickly turned around in order to leap back but Byakuya had already slashed his blade. After a few seconds while Toguro was off his feet his throat was suddenly sliced clean open. Da-damn!

  Toguro stumbled backwards while holding his bleeding neck as he choked on his own blood, "You could've-, killed me!"

  Byakuya sheathed his sword while explaining, "No. I thought it was just my imagination but somehow you are immortal. Meaning you can't die. And there's concrete evidence right there."

  Byakuya pointed at the regenerating hole in Toguro's stomach while lecturing, "So in other words . . ."

  Toguro groaned in agony when suddenly Byakuya slashed him across his chest with blinding speed. Byakuya began rapidly cutting up Toguro, spilling blood all over the stage. The expressionless look on Byakuya's face was enough to make Toguro shout, "So what-?!"

  Toguro was interrupted by Byakuya's Sanbonzakura penetrated his head, silencing his cruel words. Byakuya answered, "That means I won't have to worry about my universe being disqualified when I do this."

  Toguro had a bead of sweat roll down his cheek as his body began shivering out of fear. He's insane! I have to kill him first! Toguro raised his arm blade while yelling, "I could give a damn about my universe! YOU DIE NOW!"

  Toguro went to strike Byakuya who muttered quietly under his breath, "Scatter."

The forged arm blade stopped in motion just a few inches away from Byakuya's head, he looked calm and in control of the situation. The tip of Senbonzakura began separating into a thousand tiny, slender blade fragments which flew away from the hilt. All those cherry blossom petals rotated inside of Toguro's head, tearing his skull to diced up flesh. Byakuya gracefully swung the hilt in a circle commanding all the petals to stab Toguro's headless body, all over. Byakuya slowly stood up from the crouching position, lifting his hilt causing the petals to raise Toguro's body up into the air. Byakuya looked at Toguro in a disappointing matter before slashing the hilt to his right, throwing Toguro off the stage and into the darkness.