Chapter 64: Turning Tides

Aizen had a small grin on his face when he turned around to see Kakashi slumped against the boulder he was kicked into. The cut wound across his waist seemed to stop bleeding but he was still in much pain.

"Hmm, it would seem like you did not have the strength to flee away. Or perhaps you wanted to stay and accept your elimination peacefully." mentioned Aizen.

Kakashi struggled onto his feet, hand on his waist with noticeable fatigue.

"I believe my Sharingan can see through your ability." remarked Kakashi.

Aizen smiled when he asked, "Hmm, is that so huh ninja? I'd like to see you try."

Aizen appeared in front of Kakashi who pulled out a kunai in order to block the incoming sword strike. Kakashi was struggling to hold back the katana quietly grunting while Aizen simply looked into his eyes. Now!

Kakashi let his kunai go before attempting to roundhouse kick Aizen who leaned backwards, barely avoiding the ninja's heel. Kakashi used his momentum to spin into a twirl kick that Aizen dodged. Who is this guy? Kakashi tried to sweep Aizen off his feet but his target jumped backwards. Aizen stood on the air while Kakashi leaped up with lightning crackling around his hand.

"Chidori!"

Kakashi thrusted his hand forward at Aizen who flash stepped behind Kakashi who eyes widened in great fear. Blood spilled on the stage followed shortly by Kakashi's body who collapsed face first. There was yet another slash wound on his back while Aizen slowly descended while lecturing.

"So much for your precious eye I guess. Sorry to see you go but not really."

Aizen sheathed his Zanpakuto then he slashed his case into Kakashi's back causing him to break through the stage. Kakashi helplessly fell into the darkness as pebbles fell alongside with him. My sharingan couldn't predict his last attack, why was that?

Kakashi appeared on the bleachers where Might Guy greeted him eagerly.

"Ah yes, Kakashi you dog. You stayed in longer than me, I guess that puts you at one hundred sixty seven wins. Just one short of my outstanding one hundred sixty eight. Better luck next time my rival."

"What are you talking about Guy? That enemy is insanely powerful, even my sharingan couldn't help that much." sighed Kakashi.

"Hmm, that's strange. Leave it to Naruto! He always finds a way to break through the hardships of battle. He'll figure something out." exclaimed Might Guy.

Kakashi sighed with a tired look on his face, "I sure hope so."

Meliodias and Estarossa were both running beside each other, still heading towards Aizen when suddenly Ichigo appeared right in front of them. Ichigo grunted as he slammed both of his blades to the ground forcing the two brothers to separate as smoke arised from the crater.

Meliodias smiled as he unsheathed his sword before dashing towards Ichigo who held up one of his blades to stop the incoming sword slash. The impact blew a powerful gust of wind which blew the smoke away revealing Estarossa above Ichigo with his fist cocked back. Tsk!

Estarossa threw his heavy punch, striking the stage with his iron gauntlet placing a dent right into the stage. For Ichigo was in the air clashing swords in midair with Meliodias who looked as though he was having fun. Until I can get one of them down I think I'll just use one sword.

Ichigo disappeared after Meliodias slashed at him, appearing behind him where he had the smaller blade sheathed on his right hip. Ichigo slashed at Meliodias who didn't look in order to block. Ichigo and Meliodias began disappearing and reappearing all over the stage.