Chapter 33: Kale Gone Berserk!

Kale was emitting a green aura from her body while Yoruichi prepared for battle. Caulifla groaned, "Oh no, Kale." 18 observed Kale attempting to get a hold of her power while asking, "I thought she learned to control that power." Caulifla explained, "She did, I don't know what's happening to her." Caulifla stood up on the bleachers with her hands cupped around her mouth as she shouted, "KALE, YOU GOTTA GAIN CONTROL!" Kale was gripping her face as her body was releasing steam uncontrollably. Yoruichi taunted, "Still listening to your weak sister?" Kale's pupiless eyes widened as she flew towards Yoruichi who smirked with confidence.

  Kale pushed Yoruichi who slid across the stage before flipping back to her feet. Kale appeared in front of Yoruichi who quickly blocked a punch which bruised her arm. Yoruichi grunted as she flipped backwards once more. Kale was walking towards Yoruichi but every time she stepped forward her foot would sink into the stage. Kale growled, "You eliminated my sis, I'LL KILL YOU!" Kale tried to punch Yoruichi who flipped backwards avoiding the ground breaking punch. Kale used her left arm to strike Yoruichi who backstepped out of another ground breaking punch. Kale tried to kick Yoruichi who flipped to the side before landing. Kale emitted a green ki blast from her chest which hit Yoruichi who was consumed by an explosion. Kale grabbed Yoruichi's leg then proceeded to slam her into the stage. Kale did this slam attack several times, putting miniature craters in the stage each time. Yoruichi used her hands to cushion the next slam before grunting, "That's enough of that!" Yoruichi swiftly slipped out of Kale's grasp before kicking Kale in her face. The kick had no effect so Yoruichi spun around to kick Kale in her neck. Same result but this time Kale was creating a green ki blast in her hand. Yoruichi punched Kale in her stomach twice before leaping away from Kale's green ki orbs. Kale began throwing several of them forcing Yoruichi to quickly evade each blast. In the middle of Yoruichi's flip, Kale snatched her from midair. Kale flew through some broken stage pieces while holding Yoruichi by her neck. Kale through Yoruichi far away but she somehow mangaged to jump off of air, leading her foward. Kale grabbed Yoruichi's face while flying low to the stage, Yoruichi was being dragged across the stage making her grunt in anger. Yoruichi kicked Kale in her stomach causing her to lift her up. Kale tossed Yoruichi before tossing a ki blast at her causing an explosion. Kale began yelling making Yoruichi's eyes widen in fear. Kale bellowed so loudly that the stage underneath rised up very high. Kale roared as her body began shooting an endless supply of green ki blast all over the stage.

  Several fighters began jumping around in order to dodge Kale's area attack. Sooner or later the blast stopped, revealing how the stage was flooding with thick smoke. Yoruichi lifted a big block off of her while thinking to herselff. She's more powerful than I ever hoped to imagine! Where is she? Kale broke out of a pillar while yelling, "No one, I mean no one. TOUCHES MY SIS!" Kale began walking around making Caulifla groan, "C'mon Kale, snap out of it! If you don't stop, someone is going to eliminate you!" Kale began roaring causing a huge shockwave of wind pressure to arise throughout the stage.

  Genos was struggling to withstand the wind pressure while Saitama stood there picking his ear. Genos grunted, "Master! What should we do?!" Saitama answered, "Well, I don't really like how loud she is right now. Imma go, shut her up." Saitama leaped towards Kale who was shocked by his arrival, making her stop yelling. Saitama sighed, "Hey look, I don't mean to be a party pooper or anything but you're really loud. I was wondering if you could um not yell, please." Kale grunted, "Baldy is an insect, must destroy!" Saitama pouted, "You didn't have to call me baldy, like seriously it's a normal human thin-." Kale screamed as she attempted to punch Saitama who punched Kale in her gut.  Spit came out of Kale's mouth due to the force of impact Saitama planted in her gut. Kale instantly powered back down to base form. Kale was abruptly sent flying across the stage, destroying anything her body went through. Kale was unconscious as she fell into the darkness causing her to fall into the arms of Caulifla who sighed, "You can't win em all Kale, you should know that by now." Caulifla smiles as she placed Kale on her back.

  The mumbling started happening again causing the camera to focus on Goku who was breathing heavily. Goku was badly injured as three fighters, all from different universes chuckled. Before they could finish Goku off, Vegeta suddenly appeared in front of Goku with a scowl on his face. The three fighters scrambled in fear allowing Goku to drop to his knees. Vegeta gasped, "Kakarot!" Goku groaned, "Its fine, I'm just. A little tired is all." Vegeta advised, "Then you better get all the rest you can get because they've found a new target to go after." Goku was confused at first but then he panted, "It's that guy who eliminated Kale huh?" Vegeta nodded his head as the camera switched to Saitama who was surrounded by a series of fighters.

Saitama looked around while asking, "Is there something I can help you all with?" Kakashi explained, "We were all worried about Goku and fighters from his universe but it seems we've been worrying about the wrong person." Black Star shouted, "Yeah, you punched that monster lady out of bounds and you haven't even broke a sweat!" All For One mentioned, "Let's not forget when he single handedly went one on one with Jiren. Returned unscathed from battle." Saitama was picking his nose as all the fighters were preparing to defeat him at all cost. Saitama chuckled nervously, "Now I know what you're all thinking, let's gang up on me right? Well um, I've got nothing." Saitama punched the stage creating a smokescreen allowing him to begin running away. Welp, this is either really good or really bad. I can either finish this really fast or someone's gonna get punched!

*Hey you loyal readers, holy crap I updated twice from Monday-Thursday! That's a new record for me lmao, things are bout to start getting serious so buckle up baby. We're also bout to hit 5K and I thank all of you who read this on the regular. If this book hits like 10K omg I don't even know what I'll do. Please don't forget to vote and comment who you wanna see fight. Until next time ✌️*