Chapter 69: Split Speed

Caulifla was sitting with her legs crossed and her arms folded under her chest, she seemed impatient until eventually she snapped.

"Goddammit, I can't take this suspense anymore! The longer this thing drags on the closer I'm sucked onto the edge of my seat! Old man Goku better hurry up and figure something out or we're done for!"

Kale fiddled with her fingers as she suggested in a shy manner.

"I think if you just have faith in them they will win siste-."

Caulifla got up in Kale's face when she yelled making her protege flinch in fear.

"That's easier said than done!"

Hit was focusing on the several fights happening on the stage as he explained.

"No she has a point. With Jiren losing control  for that short period really set our team back a few steps. However Goku and Vegeta have seemed to make a few allies after Jiren calmed down. Take the bald for example, he saved them from being eliminated a few times now."

Kale added.

"Not to mention the swordsman as well."

Hit continued with his explanation.

"Precisely, our team may be a major disadvantage but if we have faith in our fighters who are still in. They may pull off a miracle."

Gohan threw his fist up in the air while encouraging energetically.

"That's right! And you've got to remember we're nearing the end there aren't that many universes left anymore."

Android 18 asked.

"So who exactly does our team still have in?"

Android 17 answered.

"Hmm, that would be Goku. Vegeta, Jiren and Frieza. Wow, just four that's unfortunate."

Android 18 sighed with her eyes closed.

"Hard to believe we started with ten."

Caulifla questioned.

"What about terms of other universes?"

Gohan responded while looking at the bleachers.

"Let's see, if we go in order. Universe 1: Black Clover got sent back home. Universe 2: Soul Eater also got sent home. Then there's Universe 3: Fairy Tail had all of it's fighters eliminated as well."

Hit added onto the list where Gohan left off.

"Universe 4: Yu Yu Hakusho is still here but they're fighters are running thin as we speak."

The camera zoomed out before doing a 360 view which pinned the spotlight on a different section of the bleachers.

Yusuke looked grumpy when he grumbled.

"This is a load of horse shit, I'm sitting in the bleachers watching instead of fighting out there."

Kuwabara placed his hand on Yusuke's shoulder while encouraging.

"Don't sweat it Urameshi. You're up here with me, and if I got beat by these guys then that means they were too strong and you stood no chance."