Chapter 43: Let Your Youth Explode Pt.2

Gaara had his arms held out, controlling the sand which was attacking several fighters across the stage. Asta was running away from a tidal wave of sand until he summoned his demon slayer from his floating Grimoire. Asta pivoted his foot spinning around quickly slashing the sand in half. Asta yelled, "Your sand is nothing compared to my Anti-Magic sword! You can try it but it won't work!" Gaara looked at Asta aiming all the sand towards him. Asta grunted as he began slashing several sand spikes in half with his huge sword. A huge sand hand appeared behind Asta who turned around shocked. The hand became a fist that punched Asta who blocked using the surface of his sword. Asta yelled as he was pushed up into the air where Gaara could be seen standing on a cloud of sand. Gaara opened the palm of his hand causing the sand fist to explode confusing Asta. It exploded?! Gaara quickly closed his hand causing the sand to wrap around Asta in midair, creating a floating ball of sand. Gaara sighed, "And now all I have to do i-."

  Suddenly Asta's demon slayer sword penetrated the ball of sand causing it all to crumble into pieces. Asta was falling down towards the stage making Gaara look surprised. Asta cracked the stage when he made contact with the ground. Asta aimed his sword at Gaara while stating, "Like I said, it's going to take a lot more to stop me!" Gaara asked, "Is that so?" Gaara slowly lifted his arms  up summoning a colossal wave a sand behind him. The stage was rumbling as Asta stood there in utter disbelief. Gaara yelled, "Sand Tsunami!" Gaara pushed his hands forward sending all that sand towards Asta who grunted, "I won't lose!" Asta took a powerful step forward as he threw his demon slayer sword with all his might. The sword was traveling at high speeds towards the tsunami of sand. Gaara crossed his arms as he thought to himself. It doesn't matter how hard he threw that sword, it can't penetrate my san-. Asta's huge sword instantly soared right through the sand, creating a hole where he went through. Gaara quickly uncrossed his arms creating a wall of sand in front of him. How'd he do that?! The sword flew through the wall of sand with ease shocking Gaara as he was hit by the blunt force of the sword. Gaara's pupils disappeared into his eyes as his body was knocked off of the cloud. The muscles in Asta's legs flexed as he leaped towards the hole in the tsunami while shouting, "I told you it would take more than that to take me down! Arghhh!" Asta grabbed his Demon Dweller from his floating Grimoire as he soared through the air. Asta yelled as he lifted his sword which had the markings begin glowing brown. The falling sand was being absorbed by Asta's sword surprising everyone who was watching. Asta screamed, "Have a taste of your own medicine!" Asta slashed his sword releasing an enormous amount of sand which consumed Gaara completely. Gaara was blown away off the stage into the darkness, along with a rainfall of sand. I truly magnificent sight.

Asta cheered, "Yes, I did it! Wait a minute." Asta began screaming as he began falling from the extremely height he was at. Crap, I'm gonna die! Asta closed his eyes shut as he neared the stage when suddenly a gust of wind caught his body. The wind slowly placed Asta on his feet making him gasp, "Yuno?!" Yuno was walking towards Asta as he explained, "We're on the same team this time Asta, so I'll gladly lend a hand." Asta clenched his fist as he exclaimed, "Right!" Asta and Yuno were distracted by an explosion that occurred nearby. Asta asked, "Who could that be-?" Suddenly Sally leaped out of the smokescreen while laughing like a maniac. Gon also leaped out of the smoke chasing her making Yuno sigh, "Why did we agree to bring her?" Asta answered, "Have some hope Yuno, she's got this in the bag!"

Sally laughed as she slid across the stage, "You're so interesting, I don't know what this Nen is but it sounds worth studying!" Gon yelled, "Shut up!" Gon dashed towards Sally throwing a punch that she dodged with a smile on her face. Gon twirled around attempting to roundhouse kick Sally who ducked underneath his leg. Sally noted, "Hand to hand combat isn't my specialty, I focus more on magic. Allow me to show you! Gel Magic: Sticky Salamander!" Sally's Grimoire opened up as it glowed pink causing a salamander made out of purple gel to appear in front of Sally. Gon sidestepped away due to instinct making Sally ask, "What's the matter, don't wanna punch me anymore?! Here I come!" Sally leaped into the salamander which pounced off the stage forcing Gon to jump into the air. The salamander leaped after Gon who shouted, "Rock! Paper! Scissors!" Gon held out two fingers creating a blade out of orange Nen. Gon slashed the salamander with his aura blade cutting a piece of it's stomach off. Gon landed on the ground where he quickly leaped back up in order to slash the salamander's head off. The salamander easily reattached it's head making Sally chuckle, "You're so much stronger than me but I'm still smarter. That's the only reason you'll lose."

A floating piece of gel started flying towards Gon who began running away. Gon flipped over the gel before punching the stage creating a wall in front of him. The gel splashed onto the wall causing it to split into four strands of gel. Each strand wrapped around Gon's wrist and ankles as he was immediately snatched onto the surface of the salamander. Gon grunted as he attempted to break free when Sally suddenly emerged from the salamander. Sally instructed with a huge needle in her hands, "Now all you have to do is stay still and this won't hurt one bit." Gon has the look of distress on his face when Killua abruptly appeared behind Sally. Killua thrusted his hand forward but Sally fell into the salamander, avoiding that deadly attack. The salamander suddenly exploded sending Gon and Killua flying. Gon grunted as he tumbled across the stage while Killua landed lightly on his feet. Sally fell on a piece of floating gel where she crossed her legs while laughing, "I can take both of you on, let's go! Oh wait your friend there is still bound to my gel, he can't move hehehe!" Gon grunted as he tried to loosen the grip of the gel while Killua sighed, "Give it up Gon, I'll free you after I beat this crazy lady. I'm not in the mood to be fighting people like you but I'll make an exception." Sally encouraged, "That's the spirit, let's dance!"

*Hey you loyal readers, I think I'm back enough to update this every now and then. I'm kinda busy so imma keep this brief, let's hit 8K soon guys🤟. I believe in every single one of you! Until then.*