Chapter 11: Power of a God

Black Star groaned loudly, "Ungh, I hit him too hard and now we can't find him. Sometimes I don't know how to hold back I guess." Tsubaki mentioned, "I don't think that's the reason at all." Black Star suddenly preformed several back flips away from Jed who attempted to punch him.

  Jed complimented, "Hmph, you're reflexes are very good. I thought I had you but you escaped just barely. But can you do it again is the question."

  Black Star unsheathed his ninja star while laughing, "Of course I can, I can do this in my sleep! Let's go you pale skinned weirdo!"

  Black Star charged at Jed who activated his On surrounding his body with dark blue aura. Jed dodged Black Star's sword before palming him in his stomach. Black Star coughed up spit before sliding backwards while groaning, "Lucky shot. Won't happen again-." Jed was behind Black Star when he asked, "You sure about that?"

Jed punched Black Star in his back forcing him to twirl into the air where he yelled, "Tsubaki, Smoke Bomb Mode!" Black Star threw his sword at Jed but before it could hit him it exploded into smoke. Jed closed his eyes while murmuring, "Oh I see." Jed blocked Black Star's kick from behind his forearm. Jed spun around attempting to kick Black Star who dodged before throwing a punch of his own. Jed caught Black Star's arm, allowing him to toss him away with ease. Black Star tumbled on the stage while laughing, "Tsubaki now! Ninja Star Mode!"

Jed was confused when all the smoke around him formed into a black throwing Star that Black Star caught before throwing it towards Jed. The star flew inches past Jed who thought to himself. Hmph, he was close but he missed. Wait! Jed turned his attention foward revealing Black Star running towards him while shouting, "BIG WAVE!"

Jed was quick enough to react allowing him to catch Black Star's fist and elbow. The impact was still strong enough to send them both towards the edge of the stage. Jed slowly lifted Black Star up while lecturing, "I don't want to see your face again." Black Star grunted as Jed kicked him in the gut, sending him flying across the stage. Jed's aura slowing faded away as he scoffed, "If only I was allowed to kill, this wouldn't be so troublesome."

Hiei and Sonic were both running extremely fast past other fighters, clashing swords every now and then. Sonic laughed, "You're not too bad, but I'm afraid I must eliminate you!" Hiei scoffed, "I'd like to see you try."

Sonic slid across the ground in order to thrust his sword at Hiei who thrusted his sword as well. Their swords clashed, quickly reaching each other's face forcing them to spin in opposite directions. Hiei slashed his sword several times forcing Sonic to deflect each slash extremely fast. But not fast enough, a cut appeared on Sonic's face making Hiei chuckle, "Not as fast as you thought you were, hmph."

Sonic grunted angrily, "Shut up! Exploding Shurikens!" Sonic threw a handful of shuriken at Hiei who flexed his demonic energy sending them back at Sonic who moved quickly into the air. Hiei uses the explosion from the shuriken to boost himself up into the air causing Sonic to grunt, "Idiot, I didn't come up here without a plan!" Sonic slashed his sword down but Hiei simply dodged in midair while sighing, "Neither did I, Fist of the Mortal Flame!" Hiei's fist burned with red fire then he punched Sonic in his stomach making him cough up blood. Hiei followed through with punch sending Sonic flying into the pillar in the middle of the stage. Sonic coughed up blood while Hiei was falling down as he lectured, "You're not faster than me, and you'll never be."

Madara and Obito were standing ontop of a broken piece of the stage. Suddenly the three Navy Admirals has arrived in front of them with their capes flying in the wind. Madara asked, "What do you three want?"

Akainu growled, "We noticed you weren't fighting like everyone else here, that means you're strong, yes?"

Obito grumbled, "Such insolence shall not be tolerated, I'll handle theses clowns." Obito gripped his giant Gunbai making Madara insist, "No. There will be no need for you to fight now. Your secret ability will prove to be quite useful in the endgame." Madara cracked his neck before insisting, "Please, allow me to eliminate these pest." Obito released his grip on his Gunbai while nodding his head as Aokiji asked, "Does he plan to face us all at once?"

  Kizaru laughed, "Whatever the reason, the outcome will result in one less fighter in our favor." Madara leaped off the rock landing in front of Aokiji who hands were coated with ice. Aokiji grunted as a ice wall appeared between the two men. Madara grunted, "Sage Art! Gale Style: Fang of Light!" Madara blew a purple stream of light which split the ice wall in half with zease. The purple light cut Aokiji in half causing his body to shatter into small pieces of ice. Madara grunted when the ice particles formed into Aokiji's arm which was inches away from Madara's face. Aokiji reformed his entire body in order to gasp, "What the, why can't I touch you?"

  Madara explained, "I used my Limbo technique which makes undectable clones that absorb attacks in place for my real body. So yes handling you three at the same time is child's play." Madara swung his staff forcing Aokiji to summon an ice sword which he used to quickly clash with Madara. Kizaru's leg glowed a bright yellow as he kicked the air sending an orb towards Madara who smirked. One of Madara's Truthseeking Orbs formed into a circular shield, blocking the large explosion behind him. Aokiji flipped backwards but when he landed he stabbed his ice sword into the stage. Ice spreader onto Madara's legs allowing Akainu to yell, "Never oppose justice if you can't back it up, ARGHHH!"

  Akainu's arm turned into magma causing it to boil and bubble intensely causing Madara to sigh, "Fighting you all is a waste of my power, your bodies are as hard to damage as my own. I'll see you all in the finals, for now begone!" Madara widened his Rinnegan eyes preforming an All Mighty Push. Akainu was sent flying, Aokiji's ice floor was instantly shattered and Kizura moved extremely fast avoiding the air pressure.

  Madara preformed a hand sign before lecturing, "Have a taste of what you're going up against. Catastrophic Planetary Devastation!" Madara sent out a couple of his Truthseeking Orbs causing pieces of the broken stage to float onto the orbs. Giant boulders were floating in the air until Madara dropped his hands causing the boulders to slowly begin falling down. Madara chuckled, "This should cause some problems, I wonder how everyone will handle such a tragedy."

  Genos aimed his palm at a falling boulder until Saitama objected, "No don't waste your energy, I've got this." Genos gasped as Saitama prepared to leap into the air, "Wait Maste-!" Saitama was soaring through the air with his fist cocked back. Just like the asteroid! Saitama threw a punch causing him to fly through the boulder which exploded into several pieces. Genos was blasting big rocks falling down while Saitama flew back onto the ground with his cape in the wind.

  Yusuke dodged Ban's punch then flipped over his sweep kick before shouting, "Spirit Gun!" Yusuke fired a blue spirit ball from his fingertip at Ban who ducked underneath the massive ball. The ball of spirit energy collided with a boulder causing it to explode amongst contact. Ban laughed, "Wow, glad I dodged." Yusuke yelled, "I won't miss twice you immortal bastard!"

  All Might had a smile on his face as he roared, "Detroit! SMASH!" All Might punched a boulder causing it to shatter into several pieces before he landed on the ground. Endeavor scoffed, "The All Might I know would have destroyed that rock with just a normal punch. You're getting old." All Might sighed, "You maybe right but even if it's only a little I'll gladly lend my strength to represent my home." Endeavor shook his head as he chuckled, "Yeah whatever, just don't t get knocked off too early."

  Zoro was sliding backwards until he stomped his foot into the stage, stopping his movement. Kenpashi laughed, "Hmph, this is the perfect setting for our battle. Nothing but chaos around us within every step. Don't you dare hold back, or you'll regret it!" Zoro tied his black bandana to his head while insisting, "You're nothing compared to Mihawk, you're just a stepping stone to become the strongest swordsman!" Kenpachi yelled, "Prove it!"

*Hey you loyal readers, I forgot to add one of these last chapter but oh well. I was going to eliminate someone, but after some thinking I was like nah. Being knocked off to falling debris sounds pretty boring. Next chapter someone definitely gets eliminated though and it's gonna be a little bit longer than I usually make these. Remember if you have any ideas tell me, I'm open to anything. With reason of course, don't forget to vote and comment. I'll upload twice this weekend hopefully.*