Chapter 13: Hard Fought Battles

Deku was running away from Gaara's sand which chased after him fiercely. Deku dashed foward attempting to kick Gaara but a wall of sand absorbed the kick. The wall of sand began shooting out sand spikes forcing Deku quickly run away. Deku preformed a series of backflips avoiding sand spikes which penetrated the ground. Deku's leg was suddenly wrapped up by sand making him think to himself. He wasn't aiming for me, he was just spreading his sand throughout the stage. Making it easier for him to get a hold of me.

Deku let One For All flow through his finger which he prepared to flick while yelling, "Delaware Smash!" Deku flicked his middle finger releasing a powerful wind pressure shock that blew apart Gaara's sand. Gaara leaped into the air landing on a plate of sand. Gaara was weaving hand signs causing a tsunami of sand to start to consume Deku. Oh crap, I can't dodge!

  Bakugou could be heard shouting, "AP Shot!" Bakugou fired a concentrated blast of his explosions putting a hole through Gaara's sand tsunami. Deku gasped as he thought to himself.  A hole!

  Deku leaped through the hole using the speed of Full Cowl while Bakugou screamed, "Dammit Deku, how am I supposed to surpass you if you get eliminated this early in the tournament?! Pick up the slack dammit!" Deku nodded his head before looking at Gaara who was flying around on his sand plate. With Kaachan's help, beating might actually be possible. Deku began sprinting towards the pillar in the middle of the stage. Gaara was confused by this causing him to turn around and chase after Deku. Okay good, I have his attention.

  Gaara swiped his arm across the air sending sand claws to Deku who began running up the giant pillar. Deku was running in a zig zag in order to dodge the sand claws that bursted amongst contact. The sand crawled up the pillar towards Deku who yelled, "Kaachan, now!"

  Gaara turned around seeing Bakugou using explosions to propel himself into the air while yelling, "Its over no brows!" Bakugou swiped an explosion that Gaara shield off with a wall of sand. The sand grabbed Bakugou's leg and proceeded to throw him away but he used an explosion to come right back. Gaara began weaving hand signs causing a sand tornado to erupt in midair. Bakugou gasped as he was heading straight for the tornado until Deku suddenly flying kicked through the tornado of sand. Gaara turned around while sand wrapped around him extremely fast but he was still kicked down to the stage. Deku flipped off of Gaara's sand barrier when they collided with the ground. The barrier bursted off of Gaara sending drills towards Deku who barely dodged each one, getting small cuts all over his body. This is okay, just minor injuries that I should be able to shake off.

  Gaara held out both hands emitting a series of sand pellets that Deku jumped over. Deli swung around while yelling, "St. Louis Smash!" Deku delivered a roundhouse kick that broke through Gaara's sand, skimming his face shedding a bit of blood. Gaara slid across the stage while Deku shouted, "Delaware Smash Air Force!" Deku flicked four of his fingers simultaneously sending 4 burst of air towards Gaara who's sand was blown away causing him to get sent flying. Bakugou was falling down while shouting, "No running this time no brows!"

Bakugou palmed an explosion hitting Gaara's sand which was again blown away, barely saving Gaara. Bakugou began rapidly palming Gaara's wall of sand continuously blowing away the sand that kept reforming. Bakugou yelled, "Die! Die! DIEEE! STUN GRENADE!" Gaara closed his eyes as a bright light flashed flashed right in his face. Deku flying kicked Gaara back making Bakugou yell, "The hell do you think you're doing Deku?! He's mine!" Bakugou used an explosion to boost himself towards Gaara while Deku gasped, "Kaachan wait!" Deku began running catching up to Bakugou who slapped the air sending an explosion towards Gaara who grunted, "Enough of these games! Come!"