Chapter 73: Swoosh

Goku yelled when he threw a punch forward, clashing with Kizaru's spinning roundhouse kick. Kizaru still had his usual dumb expression on his face, while Goku smiled in excitement. The ground cracked before sinking due to their powerful impact, a gust of wind blew strongly when they jumped away from each other.

Kurama was sent flying high into the air where he saw Goku surround his body with a coat of white ki. He then flew through the air while blasting a series of rapid ki blast, the camera followed the hoard of white spheres. Eventually they began spraying explosions across the stage trailing a high speeding beam of light.

The light bent at an upwards angle appearing right before Kurama in mid air, shocking him greatly. He's as fast, no faster than light! Wait no, he is light itself! Kizaru reverted back to his human form before axe kicking Kurama downwards at an inhuman speed.

Not having anytime to block Kurama instantly plummeted down into the stage where smoke arised from the crater. Kizaru looked up when he blocked Goku's flying punch before whipping around with a fast back kick. Goku pulled his arm back before ducking under the kick. There! Goku grabbed Kizaru's ankle stopping his spin motion before proceeding to elbow the Admiral's thigh.

However Goku was confused when his elbow strike phased right through Kizaru's leg, along with the rest of his upper body. W-What just happened?! Kizaru smirked before kneeing Goku in his face, popping him up into a swift right hook. Kizaru appeared behind Goku dropkicking his back before appearing above him, delivering a spinning axe kick.

Goku had one eye closed as he body soared down to the stage, luckily he flipped around a few times before sticking a squatting landing. However he had no time to relax for he flipped backwards avoiding a downpour of golden spheres. Goku landed into a backstepped where he and Kizaru started multiple punching and kicking each other.

Kizaru kicked Goku's incoming punch away before throwing a punch of his own, fortunately Goku quickly raised his knee to block. Kizaru flipped backwards and while he was in mid air he created a light whip which he cracked downward. Goku sidestepped away from the whip which cracked the ground, pieces of broken debris flew up catching Goku's trained eyes.

Kizaru paused before moving his arm so fast that several after images of his arm appeared, within a mere second. All the small debris was whipped individually at Goku but Kurama used his own whip to deflect the flying rocks. Goku tried to superman punch Kizaru who appeared behind him instead. Then Goku appeared behind Kizaru who was genuinely impressed by his speed.

Goku went for a kick that Kizaru ducked under and when Goku fell on his feet, Kurama's whip struck from above Goku's hair. Kizaru casually allowed the whip to phase through his face before sweeping Goku off his feet. Goku pushed off a handstand trying to drop kick Kizaru who disappeared, quickly reappearing in front of Kurama.

Kurama had sweat trailing down his face when he quickly whipped the air in a series of directions, surrounding him in a dome of green slash marks. Kizaru was slashed several times but he was scathed as he prepared to punch Kurama. His fist drilled directly into Kurama's chest making him cough up saliva before his body was sent flying.

Kizaru barely noticed noticed the seeds that fell off of Kurama's body, they all bursted on the ground. Giant vines sprouted out of the seeds making Kizaru transform into a beam of light which quickly ascended into the air. The vines took chase high up in the air forcing the beam to begin bending in several directions. These plants sure are persistent.