CHAPTER 55

Ethan's phone dinged.

SECURITY ALERT!

SECURITY ALERT!

He looked at his sons - Seb and Aidan. He signalled them.

They had somewhere else to be.

******
Jerry Maina, Meryl's husband rolled and rolled again on the bed. He was restless. And totally unable to sleep. Should I go to the police? His conscience was disturbing him. He no longer had peace of mind.

He knew the person Mr Richard was sleeping with. He used to drive Mr Richard to their secret rendezvous. In fact, he was convinced that this person knew a lot about Mr Richard's death. After all, they both met at the guest section, hours before Mr Richard died.

Mrs Harrison could be prosecuted again and actually die this time. She was a nice lady. But, was he willing to tell the truth and put himself at risk?

******
Kim walked into her office. And found Silvia drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hmmm. It smells nice" Kim said.

"Yeah" Silvia nodded. "It also tastes wonderful" Silvia added. "I didn't know men were this good in making coffee. Barry has a lot to learn" Silvia joked.

Kim laughed.

"Yours is over there" Silvia pointed to a tray and said, "Fr. Mark made it for us all". Kim walked to the tray and carried to the recliner that was moved to her office for the purpose of the hypnosis. She took a sip. And drank more. Indeed, this was nice.

"Are you ready?" Silvia asked.

Kim nodded and lay on the seat.
Some seconds passed before Silvia spoke. "Focus on the light".

"Everything here is safe, calm and peaceful" Silvia said in a low, slow, soothing voice.

"Now, let yourself sink into the chair as you relax peacefully".

"Breathe in deeply, filling your chest and lungs" Silvia paused "slowly let the air out of your chest completely, emptying your lungs".

Kim exhaled, looking relaxed and free from worry.

"Who is Richard Harrison to you?" Silvia asked.

"My late husband"

"Did you love him?"

"I liked him" Kim said.

"Did he love you?" Silvia asked.

"He liked me".

"Was he a good father to Angel?"

Kim paused. "He is not Angel's father but, he was good to Angel".

Silvia waited and said, "Who is Angel?"

"My daughter".

"Are you sure?"

"Yes".

"Do you miss her?"

Kim nodded.

"When last did you see her?" Silvia asked.

Kim paused, a tear dropped from her closed eyes "dead. Cliff. Dead" Kim said and started crying "Angel".

"Why do you think she's dead?" Silvia said.

"I know. I know!" Kim screamed in tears.

Silvia paused, she felt dizzy and Kim was becoming hysterical. So, she decided to change tactics.

"Let's talk about Richard" Silvia said.

Kim waited until she stopped crying and gave a nod.

"Did you kill him?" Silvia asked.