CHAPTER 15

The following happened between 13:00 and 14:00

"How do you want me?" The younger man said. His voice, sounding so sweet and feminine.

The older man on the bed patted the space beside him. And the younger man came closer to him with his scarlet painted lips and artificial long eyelashes.

"Lie on your back". I want to see your face. It reminds me of someone. The older man thought. "Spread your legs" The older man said. "Have you lubed?"

The younger man nodded and responded "can't wait for your big cock".

And the older man thrust into him. Pounding so fast and hitting the younger man's prostate. Soon, the younger man started coming. Screaming in delight.

Then suddenly, fierce hands closed over his neck, squeezing the very life out of him. He fought and struggled but, he was no match for the older man.

The older man pecked the younger man's dead cheeks. And thought. Not as beautiful as the one I desire but at least, this one died in ecstasy.

****

"Where's Kim?" Ethan Jacobs asked as he looked at a document on his desk.

"Hospital" Kim's cousin, Aidan Jacobs replied, going through a file in his hand.

"Is she dead?" Ethan said.

"I wish so" Sebastian Jacobs said, entering his father's office "She was in a motor accident".

Then she had better not survive. Ethan thought. 'Cause even if she did, she won't survive the other things he was planning.

Jacobs and Sons Architecture has been their family's source of income for decades now. And for each generation, the successor was always the only child or eldest son. That was the way the order of leadership went until the time of his father, Emeka.

So, instead of his father bequeathing him with the lion share of the company's shares, as it has been for generations, his dad chose to bequeath Hugo, Kim's father, his younger brother with the majority of the shares.

Hence, out of him and his three sisters who also had smaller amounts of shares and were dormant in the business, Hugo became the company's CEO/ Managing Director.

Furious was an understatement of how he felt. His feelings at that time was like that of a huge heavily muscled man holding his fat purse in his hand and yet had his purse snatched from him by a smaller man. An imp. A fucking dwarf.

And so, he decided to be patient. Hugo has no heir. He told himself. And he can't live forever. One day, I'll inherit my rightful shares.

And then a heart-breaking day came, and Hugo discovered that he had a child with a woman he once had an affair with. And so, when Kim was ten, Hugo brought her to be with him and before passing away, gave Kim his shares in the company.

He has invested so much into this firm to let a child his brother didn't even know existed until she was ten, take charge of what belonged to him, his daughter and his sons.

Recently, there've been a case of theft in the company. Someone was stealing their architectural ideas and designs and selling it to their rival companies. Hence, for projects that they and their rivals were competing for, their rivals ended up submitting the exact work they planned to submit, hours before they did.

And this incident has happened not once or twice. Therefore, in the last few months, they haven't made any profit in their business. And they had to pay their employees, investors, bank and other creditors.