CHAPTER 19

The following happened between 17:00 and 18:00

"You called the police" Connor said.

Kim nodded. I called you. I wanted you to come and protect us. His presence always made her feel safe. Kim stepped aside and he walked in.

"Where is...?"

"Mr. Connor" Angel said.

Connor smiled and strode towards her. He bent down "It's nice to see you again" He said.

"Inspector Connor" Kim said. "It's at the backyard".

Connor stood up and along with Angel followed Kim as she led the way. She opened the back door.

"I will wait here" Kim said.

He nodded and went into the backyard. Five minutes later, he returned. "Whoever put the paint..."

"Paint? That thing looks like blood".

Connor shook his head, "trust me, it's paint. And the person that put that thing there, must have done so hours ago".

"That's not possible. The news about -"Kim stammered "my real name was just exposed an hour ago" Kim added.

"I don't know about that but, the paint has almost dried" He said and started walking back to the living room. "I'll send some other officers to guard here" He said.

"Can't you stay with us?" Angel suddenly asked.

Connor turned his head and looked at the small girl talking to him. Then, at Kim. He swallowed a lump in his throat. "I'm not sure..."

Angel walked to him and said "I don't want mummy to be scared again".
Connor kept quiet and thought about some of the angry people the saw throwing eggs on the walls of Kim's compound while he was about driving in.

Then the words that were written boldly in chalk on her gate also came to his mind: MATRICIDE. HUSBAND KILLER. If these people were extremists, under the cloak of religion, they could do harm to Kim.

And since Kim has not called back her security team and other employees, an action he believed was to honour Richard who just died.

He crouched and focused on Angel, "I'll stay" He said, beaming.

****
"Connor" Jasmine called and knocked on the door of his home.

"Connor" she repeated. Perhaps, he had not returned home. She opened her purse and searched for her key to his house. She came upon it and pulled it out.

She and Connor once dated. No, it was fucking they did for a while until Connor ended it. But during that period, she had easy access to his house for she often waited for him, naked and spread out on his bed. She smiled at the memory. Opened the door and turned off his alarms.

"Connor" she called as she moved through his living room, study room and was about entering his bedroom when from the window of his study room, she saw something on the wall. Connor's board. It was full with notes.

What's he working on? She entered the room and faced the board, nodding her head. Connor was trying to solve Richard's murder before her. Asshole, she thought as she studied the board with her keen eyes, instinct and intelligence.

Twenty-eight minutes.

Was Kim lying on that floor with Richard?

Her fingers tapped a sheet of questions. How come she didn't think of this?

She grinned. She knew the one person that could answer all these questions.

Kim Harrison's housekeeper. Meryl Maina.

I must speak with her again!

****

Felicity's breasts bounced like balls moving up and down as she rode Samuel's dick.

"Harder!" She screamed as she came and felt the burst of semen within her. She bent and licked his lips "that was awesome" and rested her head on his chest.

Her phone rang, disturbing the quietness in the room. With sleepy eyes, she stretched forth her arm and reached for her phone. Looked at the name of the caller. "It's him again" She said.

"What does he want?" Samuel asked.

She put a finger on her lips to signal him to keep quiet and picked up the call. "I thought I told you that we have nothing to say to each other until you've the money".

Tony replied, "I know. I just..."

"When you have the money, you'll have access to pussy until then don't dial..."

"I don't have any money. I can't afford to break more laws. What if I get caught? Tony, Kim's ex-husband said.

Who cares if you get caught? Felicity thought. You stink like stale garlic so, you being in a prison where the rooms smell like you isn't such a bad idea.

"I don't care, Tony. Kill one more person if you've to. Just get me some cash!" She yelled.

****
PLEASE VOTE!!!

****PLEASE VOTE!!!