Chapter 44

Hi guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR! To start off the new year, here is another chapter and more drama! so i hope you like this chapter as it kinda took me a while to figure where to place some scenes.

Well, on with the story then!

Ryder's POV

"GET OUT!, GET THE FUCK OUT OF ME! YOU SON OF A ME!" mom yelled from the top of her lungs and shouting at the babies that are still not coming out.

"Mom? Are you having contractions?" I asked her.

"No honey, why do you ask?" she said calmly to me.

"You are shouting at the babies for no reason"

"No! There is a reason and that is because- wait, how did you know i was having .....DAMN AIKO!" mom started yelling again.

Dr Aiko came into the room and mom started glaring at her. "Okay Stella, what's wrong now?"

"YOU! That's what's wrong! Why did you tell Ryder about the triplets?"

I can see Dr Aiko has a guilty expression on her face" W-well, it's not only my fault, I accidentally said babies, Kei was the one that said triplets."

Then I heard footsteps coming towards the room and saw dad walking into the argument. "What is happening here?" he asked while he looked at me.

"Andy, Aiko here told Ryder about the triplets. Like seriously Aiko, what if I told your kids that you and Kei thought of having another kid?" mom said and Dr Aiko was shocked.

"Stella, I know you're saying that because you want the kids to come out and i am not going to lose my job because i am arguing with a patient, we can argue after the babies are born. Outside of the hospital" Dr Aiko said looking angrily at mom.

"Sorry Aiko, I'm just so tired with these babies, seriously I am never having another kid ever again." mom said, holding her belly. "Never!"

Dr Aiko's expression changed and she started laughing. "Yeah, that is what you said when you had Ryder and 6 more kids later you have 3 more. You can't stop having kids even if you want to."

"Yeah, well i am serious, now i just want to sleep and rest." mom started to yawn and just a few seconds later she started snoring.

After that, dad started apologizing to Aiko and Aiko said it was fine and said it was also her mistake as well but i think they kinda forgot that i was in the room. Later on, Ella came back smiling and it looked weird. I was about to ask her what happened but I don't think she can answer me with the headphones on and I don't want to disturb her.

Dr Aiko was about to leave but saw me and came towards me. "Hey Ryder, what your mom said about me thinking about having another kid. If you can keep that a secret from Kimi, Kira and the twins, it would really help me because i am not sure about the kid thing either."

"It's okay Dr Aiko, it's actually none of my business and i won't tell them so don't worry." I said , smiling at her.

"Good boy." she said patting my shoulder. "But you can call me Auntie Aiko you know? I don't know why you keep calling me Doctor even though i'm not at work."

"Because you deserve that title." I said smirking at her and she smiled back at me.

Dr Aiko then left the room and I just continued scrolling my phone, while dad was talking on the phone outside the room to my grandparents to check on the others. After an hour or so I heard mom was grunting and started sweating, I came nearer to her and her breathing was shallow, she woke up suddenly and when she saw me, she held my arm.