Chapter 55

Ryder's POV

Today was a really eventful day, Aurora being the lost princess and her attending the Mystic Academy was both surprising and exciting at the same time. I don't think anything can stop that!

I opened the door and once I walked inside the house and closed the door behind me, I heard a familiar voice.

"Ryder?" I looked behind me and saw that it was the man I met at the hospital. He was smiling at me and I was shocked to see him here.

"Hi there..."

"Vincent..."

"Hi there Vincent, so what are you doing here? Are you here to visit my mom and dad?"

I then heard footsteps coming towards me, I saw both parents had very anxious looks on their faces... and I didn't know how to react to that except to be confused and worried.

"No, he is not here to see us Ryder." my mom said as she sighed deeply. "He is here to see you."

"Me?" I was confused, why is he here to see me?

"Ryder..." mom started to speak again but she was looking at the ground as she continued talking and what I heard from her next was the most shocking thing that I have ever heard. I don't even know how to react to it at all.

Ryder... meet Vincent, your father...your biological father"

Sonia's POV

I am so happy for Aurora, she gets to meet her other family and can finally become a one big happy family.

I opened the door and entered my home and I suddenly heard a baby crying. I walked towards that sound and saw my house was in a wreck and my mom was crying. I walked towards her but I suddenly heard glass shattering under my feet.

I looked down and saw our family photo and the frame was broken. I continued to walk slowly towards my mom as she was sobbing.

"What's wrong mom? Why are you crying?" she was mumbling something and all i could hear was 'stupid'. I was confused until I heard a familiar voice that I was so happy to hear.

"Sonia?"

I looked behind quickly and saw my dad. "Dad! I'm so happy to see you! Why is mom crying and why did i hear a baby cryi-" i then saw it... in my dad's arms, a baby.

My dad walked towards me while he rocked the baby to soothe him from crying. I was so confused, why is my dad holding a baby and why is my mother crying and mumbling. Nothing makes sense, I do have an idea of what is going on but I really don't want it to be true.

"Sonia... this is your new baby brother, Devin."

My what?!

Marcus's POV

After i left the Rossi estate, I got a text from my dad that my mom was in the hospital and I was really scared, I was panicking. Did something happen to her, her missions are getting too dangerous but i know she doesn't want to quit her job, but i can't stop worrying about her.

When I was dashing through the hospital, I saw that in one of the rooms, I saw my mom standing there next to a hospital bed.

I rushed into the room, and saw there was a woman laying there and looking at me, she looked quite familiar to me and I couldn't put my finger on it.

I looked at my mom and started to speak to her. "mama, chto proiskhodit? pochemu ty zdes'? kto ona? (Mom, what's going on? Why are you here? Who is she?)

My mom looked at me and replied. "v gostyakh u druga, moyego syna (visiting a friend, my son.)"

Friend?! But I have never seen this woman before?! Who is she? How did mom even know her?

I looked at mom again with a worried expression on my face. I was about to speak but then the woman started to talk.

"Oh, what a beautiful language you are speaking? What is it? Russian?" she asked

"Yes miss, it's russian"

I looked back at mom and whispered to her. "Mom, is she one of those people you saved during your missions? Mom we can't keep her, we don't know who she is. What if your enemies find her and... and..."

"No they won't and she is not part of any of my missions."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Then who is she?"

Suddenly a doctor came in, he was a bit older looking man and he walked towards the woman who i noticed has the same hair colour as Aurora, like a reddish-burgundy type of hair colour.

"Oh, you are finally awake. I know this seems scary to you but everything will be fine."

"Oh, I'm not scared, I'm fine. Thank you doctor." she said with a sweet kind of voice that seems oddly familiar to me as well.

"Okay miss, so don't panic but..." the doctor paused for a while. "Mrs Sanchez here." he pointed to my mom. " found you unconscious in the woods."

"Oh really? How long was i unconscious doctor?'' She then faced my mom. "Oh and also thank you for bringing me to the hospital Mrs Sanchez."

My mom smiled at her but then that smile went away quickly and she had a worried expression on her face instead. "It's okay and just call me Annika."

"Annika... well, thank you Annika." She then looked back at the doctor again. "So how long was I unconscious doctor?" she asked again.

"Miss, you were unconscious for 16 years"

*WHAT?! 16 YEARS?! How old is she?!"

"So miss, do you remember how you were in those woods?"

The woman was holding her head and she doesn't seem calm now and I don't blame her. 16 years?!

"Wait doctor, 16 years?! I was unconscious for that long?"

"Miss, I know this is terrifying but we need to figure out some things like... do you remember your name?"

She then suddenly sat up straight and she seemed confused and started looking at her hands and I could see there was some sort of huge mark on her right hand that looked like a birthmark wrapped around it.

"Miss? Are you okay? Do you know who you are?" the doctor asked her.

She looked at the doctor and then she looked at us with a confused look on her face and she seemed scared but then her eyes widened and she faced the doctor. " I don't know who I am but I remember someone called me Izzy?"

After that, the doctor kept asking a lot of questions and most of the answers, she didn't know the answers to, the doctor suggested that maybe she would stay in the hospital or he could call the police again to tell them about this woman who was been unconscious for 16 years is finally awake, but my mom was against it and since the doctor knows about my mom's work, he said he suggested that my mom can take the woman and keep her safe.

He also suggested that we can use our connections from the Blood Phoenix gang or maybe the White Tiger gang to find out if they can find out more about this mysterious woman my mom found.

I actually can find out myself and I already started researching her, as soon as my mom signed the papers to bring her home with us. Dad was surprised and so was my little sister Melissa but when mom explained everything, they were okay with it.

Once I started my research, there was one problem, there was no missing persons report 16 years ago of a woman with reddish/burgundy hair. There was nothing mentioned about her and I tried to get more information but nothing was found. It's like this woman doesn't have a record or nothing. It's like she doesn't exist and it scared me until I figured out why she doesn't have a record.

"Mommy, the cups are floating! It's floating!" my little sister, Melissa said and then here i see it, the woman was there in our kitchen with cups floating around her.

"This woman is not from this realm, she doesn't have a record because she is Mythical creature!"