Chapter 29 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 3 (Edited)

"We are here, we are in the land of our ancestors"

"Yeah, we need to find the cave right now." Said, Edgar. "So stop admiring the scenery."

Matilda started to notice some light coming from the fields, she and the boys teleported to the cave.

Matilda then fell as she landed from the teleportation and instead of helping her the boys continued to run towards the light. "Ugh! That hurts!" Then she saw her legs, it had made a scratch and blood was coming out. She stood up and continued running with all her might to find what was inside the cave.

Once she reached it, she saw the cave but it was not made of rocks- it was made of something that shone. It looked like diamonds and crystals.

She noticed the boy's footsteps on the ground and proceeded to follow the footsteps. The cave inside was already lit up with torches.

She reached the center of the cave and saw the boys just standing there in amazement. She looked up, amazed by the scenery as well.

Tears started forming the 2nd time as she finally made the very last quest but also what she saw from above. "They.....are here" her voice trembled and she was happy to see them, The Phoenixes.

There were thousands of them or even more that flew into the cave. What was also amazing was how they made their home. The ground was made of water and around it, there were beautiful flowers which Matilda walked around to have a closer look.

It turns out that inside the flowers were gems and diamonds of all kinds that shine, the flowers were also connected to the nest of the Phoenixes. It also has a hole in the cave which they can see the sky to allow them to go in and out of the cave as they please. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold.

While they were flying in the cave, it looked like they were dancing and their cries were so melodious.

Suddenly, a huge roar came and it seemed like it was coming towards them. Out of all the phoenixes in that cave, there was one that was bigger than the others and that was the one that the roar belonged to.

"Who are you all, that have entered our sacred home!" it was loud but it didn't talk with his mouth, he spoke to them telepathically. The Phoenix looked at them closely "Oh, the Mythix I see, I haven't seen your kind since they moved out of their ancestors' land. That was decades ago." Its voice became softer.

Edgar started shouting "We are here to live in this land!"

"yeah!" agreed Henry.

Matilda was shocked and scared at how they talked to others. She was right to be scared. As what they did was the wrong choice.

The phoenix spewed fire from its feathers hitting the water and the walls of the caves. "who are you to make demands in our territory, you are not our leader!" he started to boil, spew more fire and the ground started shaking.

The walls started to crumble and it split all of them up, then the water on the ground started to make a whirlpool and they all started to panic. Edgar thought of levitating but it failed. Instead, he was sucked into the whirlpool and eventually both Henry and Matilda went into the whirlpool as well, they were swallowed by the whirlpool.

When the whirlpool stopped spinning, they were all back in the ocean but it was different from yesterday. The thing that was different about this ocean was that it had no surface, she saw the boys struggling to get out but it was blocked.

Matilda then quickly took out the gifts that Queen Cora gave her and saw that she had some extra that she asked Queen Cora, just in case she broke one. She quickly ate the seaweed and then put on the bubble thing.