Chapter 46

Hi guys! i am so sorry that this is a late chapter, and it getting later and later but I am trying to get it published and coming with many twists and turns to this story and emotional scenes so here is another one. Hope you guys like this chapter as much as i do.

Now on with the story!

The Mystic Royal Castle - Meeting room.

Rebecca's POV

*Okay Rebecca, you can do this, take deep breaths and go. It's just all the leaders of every mythical creature, it's not a big deal. right?*

I stepped into the meeting room and heard loud murmurs echoed all around me and also.....babies crying?!

I saw all of the Mystic leaders huddling in one of the seat areas that was always seated by the werewolf kingdoms' Alpha and Luna which are now; Alpha Andrew's and Luna Stella's.

I came nearer to that area and saw the Alpha and Luna's new babies, triplets to be exact. I heard all the comments from "They are so cute!" to "Wow 10 kids?! that is amazing!". The second reaction would be similar to mine at that moment, 10 kids?! I can barely handle the 3 kids that I have now. Wolves do tend to be more nurturing than other Mythical creatures. It made me remember that Isa was always the 'nurturing motherly' type, not to say that I'm not nurturing myself, but I tried the best I can to raise my kids.

While looking at the babies, Luna Stella realised my presence. "Oh. your majesty, how are you?" and in an instant, I was finally greeted by everyone and we all took our seats together.

I, of course, have to be seated at the end of the table so everyone can see me, we have a very long meeting table for all the creatures to be seated and discuss matters regarding this realm. Before I begin the meeting, the door opens and Queen Aiko comes in and apologizes for her tardiness to us with grace and poise as always.

"You're late today? You are never late" I said with concern.

"Well, I was with a patient in the human realm and I can't abandon my duties there." her face changed and she raised her hand to the side facing the rest of the Mystic leaders. "And yes! I never abandon my duties as the Queen of the Dragon Kingdom, if I am unable to attend the meeting, Duchess Risa will take my place." her face went back to cheerful again.

"Okay then, let's continue with what we have to discuss today," I said and we did, it all went quite smoothly, even though there were some arguments on the immigration and transportation of Mystics from and to the Realm, there happened to be some glitches there. But overall it went pretty well, even the pegasus migration was discussed calmly, I just hope my next agenda doesn't cause chaos.

I looked at both Queen Aiko and Luna Stella, I realised that they know about Aurora's existence and they would definitely agree with me on this matter and would not force the girl back home. So hopefully everything goes well.

"Okay, on with the next agenda" I paused and took a deep breath. "So, I have been informed or should I say we all have been informed by the orb simultaneously that something has happened."

"Yes, I have felt that." Queen Amber of the Fairy Kingdom spoke out and the rest agreed with her. "I have felt a very strange but familiar and warm sensation."

I gulped, I know I have to pull out the bandaid as soon as possible before anyone says anything to overwrite my decision. "You are right Queen Amber, it's very familiar as it is my family's Aura that has been revealed and opened to us." I looked back at Queen Aiko and Luna Stella, they already knew what I was going to say.