Chapter 30 The Confrontation (Edited)

Aurora's POV

"Dad, I'm glad that you came back! Abuela gave us our birthday presents, they are amazing!" Said Nick.

"Yeah, that is your grandmother, she sometimes really loves to give gifts to you all, even when you were kids. She will always try to find a present to represent you guys, what did she give you this time?" Dad asked.

"Well, honey. Josh and Aurora got a Library that they get to share with their Abuela, Alex got to use the family's Gym for sparring practice, and Nick got a gaming laptop, a new PC, and a huge computer with multiple screens!

"Wow!" exclaimed Dad.

"And Aurora got another present from Abuela too" Said Alex.

*That ring is important in the family, it's mom's best friend's ring.*

"Yeah, Abuela gave her a Diamond ring!" exclaimed Alex.

"What? A ring. Why did your grandmother give you a ring Aurora?" Dad asked but I kept quiet.

"Dad..... it's Aunty Isabella's ring, you know Uncle Toni's wife? She said Uncle Toni wanted Aurora to have it." Josh explained.

I heard a mumble "So that is why he went back to the house."

"What did you say, dad?"

"Oh, nothing. Well, that must have been an exciting day for you guys, getting huge presents like that," he exclaimed. He paused and then started to stretch. "It has been a long day, I'm going to take a nap. Do you want to join, wifey?" Dad winked at Mom and she chuckled. They then went upstairs and we heard their door locked.

"Wait a minute! I want to call a sibling meeting!" I spoke. They all looked at each other and agreed to go with me to my room, I closed the door behind me and locked it. "We know" I folded my arms and looked at Josh and Alex.

"Know what Auri?" Alex asked me.

"We know that you have abilities!" I confronted them. "Don't lie to us!"

"We can explain!" both of them said in sync. "Wait you can explain?" again in sync.

We had an awkward silence for a moment, both I and Nick were looking at each other and it seemed Nick was having fun with the situation. Well, it was the first time I ever saw them acting like this.

"Josh, Alex. we know because Penny kind of blabbed that out" Nick explained and Penny came up from Nick's jacket.

"Sorry guys." Penny apologised. Then both came out of my brothers' pockets.

"We know you will be the one to tell her anyway, this is a piece of pretty exciting news and revelation. Said Darwin. "Salutation Aurora, my name is Darwin and this is Charlotte but I think you already know that by now."

"Hello, brothers of Master Auro- I mean Auri." Rosaleen winked at me and I returned a smile at her.

"Oh right! Wait how did all of you become or even know that I am or... okay, I have so many questions, I don't know where to start." Josh began to stutter.

"Well, I got it when we kinda moved, maybe before that." Nick answered him "And you already it was because Cleo revealed it.

"I am so sorry" She started to cuddle up to Nick and Nick slowly patted her on the head.

"It's okay, I still love you, Penny," Nick said and Penny acted all happy again.

"I know when Dad told us that we were moving here. I woke up one day and suddenly felt something strange. A day after that, Kiwi appeared talking to me in my room. I was so scared." explained Josh.