Chapter 2 New beginnings? (Edited)

Please Support my writing on my Patreon and Kofi-in a jar page, link for one and the Patreon page name in my profile page: 

https://ko-fi.com/ainiwrites

https://www.patreon.com/Ainiwrites

When we reached the school's parking lot, it was full of cars that probably belonged to the other students who could already drive. We also saw the faculty's parking lot as Dad was looking for a space to park the car so we could go into the school.

Once Dad found an empty spot to park the car, we got out of the car and went straight to the administration office where Dad was filling up the forms.

"Okay guys, I finished filling up these forms, now we just have to.."

Before Dad could say anything, we heard the front door of the administration office open and a guy suddenly walked in, I started to glance and looked at him from afar as he walked in and I started noticing his features with his jet-black hair and also his unique emerald green eyes, he then walked in front of us, he was just ... and then suddenly I just realized I was looking at him and I quickly looked away from him.

*Wait what am I doing noticing his features? well, he is kind of handsome, he probably wouldn't notice me anyway*

"Hi Miss Watson, Miss Lily forgot her attendance sheet again, May I have it ?" Miss Watson nodded and went to take the attendance sheet and give it to the guy.

"Here you go, Ryder". Says Miss Watson passing the file to him.

"Thank you," the guy says politely. He was about to walk away until..

Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and looked at me, and there was a sudden spark that was between us, and my heart started to pound faster and faster. It was hard to breathe. I felt like the world stopped and it was just the two of us and no one else. I stared deeply into his emerald green eyes and I noticed something vaguely familiar about him but I wasn't sure what it was, it was just that his eyes had this calming effect on me. I then suddenly noticed I was glancing at him again and I quickly looked away again.

I knew Dad noticed it and Dad so he suddenly spoke and said "Okay, now Miss, where is the class my kids will be in?" he said quickly

*What was that about? I feel weird, what am I? Sick? And why does he seem so familiar to me, it's like we have met before or something *

"Oh well Mr. Rossi coincidentally, Ryder here is one of their classmates, he can guide them to their classroom. Right, Ryder?" said Miss Watson.

"Yeah Sure, I would be happy to," says Ryder while avoiding my eyes and facing Miss Watson but I can see a smile appearing on his face as he slightly glanced at me and I blushed when he did.

I can see that Dad wanted to say something but Mom placed her hand on his shoulder to stop him "Well kids, we will see you at home and you kids know the bus route right?"

"YES!" Says all of us at the same time in unison. Ryder chuckled and I noticed.

"Okay, here are your class schedules and Ryder here will guide you to your first class," said Miss Watson while smiling as she gave us our schedules.

"Okay, kids we are going off, just a few things we have to say before you go to your first class, listen to your teachers and BOYS! Don't get into any trouble, especially you Alex" says Mom warning Alex.

"Fine, Mom thanks," says all of us. Sometimes or mostly we are so together we start to say things in sync and many people say that it's cool or something. while mom just thinks it's adorable.