Chapter 38 The Pain

Okay guys hope you have been waiting for this surprise that i have in store for you guys. This will have a little more drama and reveal so hopefully you guys like it.

Thanks for reading my story, now let's start the chapter now!

Back at the castle in the Mystic Realm

Penelope's POV

I was in the old study room where the orb is, this was the same study room where I found out that my long lost cousin might be alive. I never knew her for obvious reasons and I never knew Aunty Isabella either, again for obvious reasons, they both disappeared and were pronounced dead on Halloween night.

It devastated mom to know her big sister was gone and I can understand why. Mom always told me stories about Aunty Isabella like she was an amazing woman and that she married a human without caring of what others might think because of love. She also told me that she is also the reason why I was born because she was the one that introduced my dad to my mom.

Dad was supposed to marry Aunty Isabella due to an arranged marriage, but mom was already in love with him and Aunty Isabella convinced our grandparents that my parents were right for each other. I wish I would have met Aunty Isabella, such a brave and strong woman. But there was one question that is always hung around my head;

What is her daughter like?

A flash of light kept blinking and I looked behind me and saw the orb was blinking like crazy, and then I felt it, I felt nauseous and a banging headache that just came flowing through me, something was really wrong.

"Poppy! Poppy!" I heard mom yelling and she ran into the study and saw me crouching beside the chair nearby me. "Oh poppy! It's going to be okay my sweet little girl, everything is going to be okay." She hugged me tightly and I looked up and saw her in pain too.

"Mom, what is going on with us?" i asked her

"I think she's in danger poppy, her powers just exploded and she seems to be hurt." she replied to me.

"WHO?"

"Your cousin, i think. She might have not had her powers under control and all the leaders are feeling this pain. Remember that we are all and even they are connected to our families?" she said to me until we saw that the orb stopped blinking and went to its original light.

"Rebecca! Penelope!" Dad came rushing in and helped us get up from the floor that we were crouching on. "Are you both okay?"

"Yes." mom started talking to dad on what was going on and he seems to have grasp the information pretty well.

I, on the other hand, looked at the orb and saw that the connection I had with my cousin or everyone's connection with her is strong. Later on we got calls from all the leaders and found out that my cousin's powers were able to connect to all the leaders of the mystic realm. It got me thinking.

Is this the power that Aunty Isabella's daughter possesses? She must be the most powerful witch I have ever sensed in my life.

Ryder's POV

As i was carrying Aurora on my back i felt a sudden strange feeling of like a headache and my vision was blurry but i shook it off and went down the stairs while holding her steadily on my back.

When I reached down the stairs, the front door flung open and I saw dad was there looking at me breathing heavily with a phone in one hand and my clothes in the other.

He ran towards me. "Ryder, transform back quickly! I'll take Aurora from here and I brought your clothes with me, go change. I called the fire department, the ambulance and her parents and they are all on their way! Hurry!" he said while taking Aurora off my back and carrying her outside.