Chapter 25 The magic, the queen, and presents! (Edited)

Aurora's POV

After I realized that ever since I found Rosaleen, I never bathed her, I was determined to go back home after my lesson with Liam to prepare everything.

*Wait? Don't cats bathe themselves with their tongue? No, she needs a bath, just hope she is not a scratcher, I know most cats hate baths. I need to make sure she won't scratch me.*

I came back home and saw that Rosaleen was in my bed and staring at me happily. "Hi Rosaleen, stay here okay? I will be right back," I said with the most gentle voice I could make.

I took some things that would help me prevent getting scratched by Rosaleen, I took the thickest hoodie I had and put it on. I went down to the kitchen took oven mitts and asked Nick if I could borrow his football helmet. I went back to my room and saw Rosaleen looking out the window and I quickly went to the bathroom and filled my tub with water.

*Now, the game begins!*

Rosaleen's POV

*It seems that the recently Aurora has come back home with her hair soaked... I wonder... she has done exceptionally her beginning abilities. She is a fast learner for a first-timer. Of course, she is! I see so much potential in her when she learns how to control and use her abilities* I thought while resting peacefully on my Aurora's bed.

"Ohhhh Rosaleen come to her beautiful," said Aurora when she picked me up and put me down in the bathroom. I was curious about why she put me here.

"Wait, she's okay?" she said and I obliged. I saw that the tub was filled with water

"Kitty, I know that you are scared of water, I was too but since Liam taught me not to be afraid, I don't see why you should," she said from afar.

*Oooo a bath, I haven't had a bath for a while now. How generous Aurora is* I went into the tub without any hesitation waiting for Aurora to come back to the bathroom. I saw her come into the bathroom and I was surprised at the strange outfit she had put on, she had a helmet and gloves on. I didn't know what to say in this situation.

*Aurora? What are you wearing? .*

"Hmmmm? You just went in by yourself' She splashed a little water on me. "Wow, i am so fortunate to have a cat like you" I looked at her and her eyes shone on me.

*I made her happy! woo hoo!*

Aurora washed and scrubbed me from my ears down to my tail, while doing this she watched the instructions from a video on her phone, even in the mythical realm, people will get engrossed in their phones and the internet but Aurora always tried to spend as much time with me.

After the bath, she dried me down with a towel and I was finally cleaned, then Aurora went and read the book again and kept practicing her abilities and I could see that her mom was watching from the door to her room.

Emily Pov

"Wow, she is really good for a beginner, I wish she could tell me that she is a witch or even say 'Mom, I have powers'" I said to my Dove familiar, Irene who was sitting on my shoulder.

"Be calm Emily, you know very well in history, even in this world, that revealing abilities that are unusual to most in this world is a scary thing to do. Remember when you and Isabella told Toni and James?" she asked me.

"Yeah, we were both scared that day. We know either they will accept us, which we were both hoping for them to do, or that they will run away from us and tell the others and we had to erase their memories of us." I said to her.

"And then what happened?" Irene asked me again.

"They accepted us but because they knew about it all along, that we were different and wanted us to reveal ourselves instead of forcing us."