Chapter 45

Hey guys! I know it has been a long time I published another story, but I finally got around to publish this one. 

 sorry if this chapter seems short but I hope you like it!

Ryder POV

"Hey It's you!" the man said pointing at me.

"Oh, hi again!" I said walking towards him.

"Ry-Ryder?" I looked at mom and she looked at me back like she was seeing a ghost. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah, he talked to me when I was waiting outside Aurora's room."

"T-Talk?!" mom started to look like she was about to have a panic attack.

"Mom are you okay?" Ella asked.

"So you're Stella's kids? How old are you guys?" the man asked us.

"Oh, she's turning 16 this year and I'm turning 17." After saying those words, the guy looked at me confused and then looked at my parents.

"So 17 years, so literally 16 years and 9 months sounds accurate?" he gazed at my parents and I saw mom looking angry.

"VINCENT!" she shouted at the man and then calmed herself down again. "Ryder, Ella. Don't you both think it's time to see Aurora? I heard that she might be awake now."

"Really? Okay then, see you later mom," I said as Ella and I started walking out.

I know mom's face when she needs us to get out of the room, Ella and I have seen that face plenty of times. Once we were in the hallway, I was thinking about how weird mom and dad's reaction towards that man. Mom seemed nervous and angry at the same time, I wonder who that guy is? Is he a friend of the family?

Stella's POV

Oh no! It happened, my son has met his father and I can't believe how big the coincidence is. Is this world really that small?!

"Okay Vincent, I know you want to ask us something just say it!" I said angrily at him.

"Feisty as ever babe," he smirked at me but stopped once he heard Andrew's wolf growled at him. "Ummmm, I mean Stella. Is that kid........"

"Yes, he is your son Vincent," I told him.

He looked at me angrily. "But I thought you would...."

I cut him off. "Abort him? Get rid of him?! Nope, I kept him. But don't worry, the day you left me was the happiest day of my life." I looked up and smiled at Andrew.

"So for 17 years, you didn't tell me that I have a son?!"

"You knew you had a son! He was in me and you wanted to get rid of him!" I started tearing up. "You wanted me to get rid of our baby and I couldn't do it, so when you gave me that ultimatum to either get rid of him or break up with me......you left me, you left me for someone else."

"Stella.... I...." I saw the guilty look in his eyes but I was still mad at him.

"I restrained my own damn wolf that was hurting because she couldn't be with Andrew's wolf for you! Because I thought that we could make it work but you were so selfish that you didn't even think of the sacrifices I had to make to make you happy. Now I am finally happy and I want you to know that!"

He looked at me again with pitiful eyes."Listen carefully Vincent, Ryder doesn't know that you are his biological father and I don't want him to know, ever!"

"Stella......" Andrew called my name and I looked at him. "We need to tell him,"

"What?! What are you talking about?" I asked him, looking very confused.