Chapter 37 The Fire (Edited)

Hi guys, hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i love writing it, my imagination started flowing and couldn't stop. love all my readers.

Remember to vote and share this story with your friends and family!

Briar's POV

"I can't believe Ryder thought Aurora could be a rogue?" I said to Kimi and Mikayla.

"Yeah, she's not rogue material, she's more of like a girl that follows the rules you know? Like most of us," said Kimi

"We can't blame Ryder for this, with the experience he had when he was a kid and I also heard that there were some rogues wandering around the area too. So we better be careful and also the Mythical creature hunters. I know only a few exist but who knows? Maybe they are expanding?" Sonia said

"Most people are not ready to know that Mythical Creatures exist, I don't think they can accept us yet." Said Kimi

"Well, at least we know that some of them did," said Sonia and we all looked at Mikayla and she started to blush and smile widely at us.

After that situation, I had to leave the girls to take care of the flowers and plants that were in the greenhouse. I know it's stereotypical for fairies to love plants but I do, it's part of my abilities. I'm connected to the living things around me; people, plants and even animals. I always saw it as a gift, I even have abilities I didn't know could be passed down to a flower fairy like me but just say I have many talents now.

Once I reached the greenhouse I started to feel something uneasy around me, like something threatening is behind the greenhouse doors. I looked around me to see if anyone was around, I went inside and saw the most shocking thing in my life.

All the plants and flowers are destroyed! The cause of its destruction: a giant flower using its roots as arms and destroying everything around it. It felt my presence on the ground and attacked me by wrapping its roots in my leg and swinging me over its flower. The flower opened up and I saw it had teeth, it was a man eating a flower!

I struggled to get free from the flower's roots but I couldn't. I was about to be in the mouth of the man-eating flower but then I saw it, my escape. Thrown with the rest of the destroyed flowers and plants, a rake, so I keep trying to pull myself towards the rake and I keep kicking the man-eating, I then got close enough to get the rake.

Once I did take the rake, I placed it in the flower's mouth so it was unable to close, it dropped me at the nearby table and I hit my head on the edge of it. It hurt and blood started to gush over my head but I needed to control this monster in front of me. I can't let it roam or be seen by other people and non-mythical creatures or we will all be exposed.

I focused all my strength and control on the remaining living plants that were around me and the ones that were smashed on the ground to make their stems and roots bigger to hold and pull the roots of the huge flower and I could hear it scream in pain. I made sure I took the stems of roses with very large thorns and made them bigger for it to feel it piercing through. While controlling the other plants and flowers, I looked around me for anything to kill the flower and I saw the huge shears that were at the corner of the greenhouse.

I quickly grabbed it and spread my wings just for a while to fly to the stem of the flower and try to cut it with the shears. The monster felt the sharp pain from the shears but it didn't cut as swiftly as I expected, the blades of the shear were a bit dull. I didn't pay attention to what it was doing, he broke free from one of the other plant's roots and tried to swing me away from its stem but I flew away.

I took another plant's roots and tied the flower again and this time I tried to get a crack at it one more time by cutting the stem of the flower. I used all my strength to cut it the second time and it finally worked, I cut it all off and juice came gushing out of it, spreading everywhere including on me. It was sticky but the flower is finally killed and now I need to find who is responsible for this mess.