Chapter 47

Hi guys! sorry if this chapter is really late but i finally had the motivation to write. sorry to my fellow readers who were waiting patiently, i really appreciate you guys being patient with me, love you guys!

okay now on with the story........ finally!

Ryder's POV

I looked at Aurora as she was walking up her stairs and realising what i have done again due to Max's influence.

Max: *Dat ass tho!*

Me: *MAX! Why are you destroying my relationship with her? And 'Dat ass tho"? What the hell are you talking about?

Max: *hmmmm, she is one short stack of pancakes, every curve in that girl makes me hornier every second. I just want to flip her and bite into that lucious neck of hers. (Growl)

Ryder: *MAX! Don't say that about her!*

Max: *Oh C'mon Ryder! You know we share the same mind, I know you are thinking the same thing I'm thinking. Aurora is hot! And somehow she turned you down or should i say she turned us down.*

Ryder: *MAX?*

Max: *What?*

Ryder: *SHUT THE FUCK UP! We can talk about this later okay?*

Max: *Ooooo, someone's sensitive*

I rolled my eyes at Max and for what he said. But he is right about one thing, i am attracted to Aurora in every way, every part of her i find attractive. Her cute smile, her short height which makes her even cuter, the way she smiles and the way I see her eyes even with those contact lenses are full of wonder. I really wish and hope that she is my mate but who knows?

"Ryder?" I looked at Layla. "Fighting with Max again i see?" she said softly.

"Ummmmm, yeah we are." I looked at Layla as she looked at me for answers of what happened. "Well, yeah like Aurora said, we are not a thing."

"Oh, don't be so insecure!" said Mrs Rossi. "Aurora, is having all her first with you and it just freaks her out because she didn't expect it. You took her first kiss, you know."

"Awwwww, really? That's sweet." said Mrs Garcia, Layla's mom.

"You guys would make a cute couple!" exclaimed Mrs Rossi.

I heard Layla chuckled and mumbled. "Yeah, then what about Gabe?" she then realised it was out loud and covered her mouth

"Gabe? You mean her other friend?" Mrs Rossi then gasped and realised what was going on. "Aurora has 2 guys fighting over her? is my daughter having a love triangle?"

Then suddenly Mr Rossi came into the kitchen. "Our daughter is having a what?!" he then quickly glared at me.

"James!" Mrs Rossi Angrily yelled at him. "Don't make a scene!

We then heard screaming from upstairs. "MOM! MOM!" it was Aurora's voice, "PLEASE HELP!" I quickly went up to her room with her mom and dad.

Once we had reached her room, I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked on her door and when she opened the door, she was in tears and holding her cat.

"M-Mom, Rosaleen's not waking up! Please help! Should we take her to the vet? Can we take her now, I can't lose her."

"Oh, it's okay honey." Mrs Rossi rushed to Aurora's side and took Rosaleen from her hands. She looked back at Mr Rossi and nodded at him as a way to say she handled this on her own.