Chapter 14 The Past of Ourselves Part 2 (Edited)

Kei's POV

*What?! Aiko is in love with me?!*

"you are in love with me?" I asked Aiko.

" Yes, I am. , I know this is hard for you to know that you would be getting married at such a young age. I am trying my best to make you feel less stressed about this. I want to be your wife!"

"Aiko, I just didn't know you felt that way about me, I thought it was the pressure from our family."

" I understand how ridiculous it is, and my family is pressuring me too. This merging of families... our family doesn't take lightly on it lightly, it's not a joke to them. I have my responsibilities as the queen of the dragon race and trust me, my people were having a fuss when they found out I was marrying a half-fairy man, you know that.'' I looked at her. " they thought that we were polluting our race. your great great great grandfather has saved my family from being extinct in a way. Knowing that we can repay him by marrying one of his offspring with one of our own. We were honored to do it."

Aiko then looked at me lovingly." Plus, I get to marry the guy I love a lot.'' She took a deep breath. "I had a crush on you since we first met I guess when you wanted to play with me and your siblings. You know playing with toys was not your thing but you still wanted to play with me. I know it's sappy but for my whole life as a princess, I felt alone and no one wanted to play with me, everyone was busy and we only had maids and butlers, no one my age."

"I didn't know that you didn't have any friends"

"Oh I do, Princess Isabella, well Izzy was always there for me to play with when she was not busy, but we barely even talked except for formal dinners or balls," Aiko said with sadness in her eyes. She looked lonely.

"And you know I did start my career to be an actress to pay my way to medical school and also because it was fun, but fame could be as lonely as being royalty. In the palace, Izzy was there, in the spotlight, your sister Risa was there. But I still feel unhappy until I think of you. ..... So if you don't want this marriage, I will talk to my father that I obj -" I then interrupted her.

"No, I think we can make this marriage work, and maybe... in a way, I might love you too" I winked at her, I could see that she was happy when I said that, she was blushing and grinning.

It was the start of a beautiful love story, well, a continuation of a love story since Aiko did say she had a crush on me since we were young. We started talking outside of my bedroom and told our parents that I wanted to be a part of the wedding preparation. My mother was delighted and I could see how happy Dad was for me being part of it.

I also did tell them and Aiko's parents that we are in love with each other and we wanted to push the wedding date earlier as I told them I might want to start having kids too and that made Aiko blush uncontrollably and both our parents and my siblings were in the joy of that. My love story with Aiko, I love that already.

Toni's POV

"I hope that Andrew and Kei work out their problems before graduation," I said and looked at James.

"You too bro, I think Emily will say yes this time, I have someone inside the job that could help you"

"Yeah right, I don't think Izzy can convince her at all even though Emily is her lady in waiting, i think I'll just do what mom told me to do, just keep hoping that she will say yes," said James

"Yes! And who knows? Maybe you both will get married and tell your children about this, and they will be so happy to hear their parent's love story. '' I said. I know that Emily has feelings for James but her priority is to be on Izzy's side. It's her duty, but I think her priority has changed since she met Izzy and us.