Chapter 13 The Past of Ourselves Part 1 (Edited)

Flashback

"He is your mate!" exclaimed Izzy, Emily, and Aiko while talking near the lockers.

"I don't care! I and Vincent are happy, why would I want to ruin it just because of this stupid bond my feline is feeling, I am sorry I said that but the bond can be wrong, can it?" said Stella

"For all my lessons I had on Werepeople history and books I read. I have never seen or even read about the bond being wrong. I can confirm it with hours of boring history lessons I have to endure." Said, Izzy

"Stella, why are you fighting this, isn't it great that you find your mate? You have a connection with your soulmate that goes deeper into your bones. It's so romantic. I wish I had that" said Aiko while looking at Kei talking with his friends.

"Yeah, you just want Kei to be your soulmate, right? " Emily said with a smirk.

Izzy then faced Emily" Don't disturb her, she is allowed to have feelings for Kei, besides their families wanting them to get married because of her ancestors. Plus, she is in love with Kei."

"Hello? Am I done being in this conversation?" said Stella sarcastically.

"No!" all three of them said.

"Stella, why don't you just talk to Andrew? Maybe then you can make up your mind because you know your feline will be in heat for her mate, don't you want her to be happy too?" said Emily

"Fine, I'll talk to him, maybe I can get Vienna to send him a message for me to meet me after school at my house when my dad isn't home but the guards would be," Stella said while looking worried.

"Oh yeah, your dad would probably get you guys married instantly if he finds out that you both are mates, since you're going to be the queen of the blue moon pack and of the rest packs too, he would proudly give the title king of the Werepeople to Andrew. His favourite captain" said Emily again.

" I really can't wait till I graduate, so I can marry Kei Yamamoto, and then go to college, then medical school, hopefully, my grades won't drop like last time," said Aiko still staring and daydreaming about Kei.

"Aiko? Last time you only had an A-, NOT AND F like me," said Emily.

"Aw, Emily, you don't have to feel that way, you have your own special thing about yourself like you can beat off any man by just using a fork, that is incredible, even Mom was more than impressed by that," Izzy said complimenting Emily.

Suddenly the school bell rang, and all the girls went to class, Emily started sleeping in one of her classes, Izzy trying to cover for her. Aiko took as many notes as possible to achieve her dream of being a doctor and Stella was having trouble concentrating on her dilemma.

Everything was normal from classes to lunch, all the way until school ended, everything was fine. The boys, on the other hand, had their problems:

"Okay today is the day, today I am going to ask Emily to the Homecoming dance. What do you guys think?" asked, James.

"You can do it bro!" said Toni

"Go for it!" said Andrew

"She is going to reject you" Kei replied while he was leaning near a locker.

Everyone looked at Kei angrily. "What?! He will get rejected again for the.... I can't even remember how many times she rejected you."

"Have some faith Kei, just because you have a girl waiting to marry you doesn't mean you should rain on James's parade," said Toni

"Wait. listen here, I don't want to marry Aiko, my parents wanted me to marry her because of that stupid promise that happened years ago," Kei said while throwing his hands up in frustration.