Chapter 10 The Aftermath Part 1 (Edited)

Aurora's POV

"Dare," said Ryder snapping out of his trance. He looked shocked, I would be shocked if someone asked me that question too.

The random girl looked at me with a smirk and so did Jake, the same guy who sat next to my brother, Josh on that first day. I raised an eyebrow confused with their expressions.

"Hmm, let me think, oh I know, I dare you to kiss the girl next to you," she said before she started pointing at me.

I felt embarrassed, and I looked down at the floor. I started holding my head as it was too much and I did not understand why I had these headaches.

*Oh no! It's happening again! they are going to make fun of me and this would be the part where Ryder will be grossed out by me. I have to leave quickly*

I started to slowly stand up not to get any attention from the others in the room and I was planning to dash out of there

"That is not a good idea, maybe we can choose another dare, maybe more PG and less sexual harassment," said Ryder sounding angry at them. He was looking at me giving a face of reassurance, and also in a way that he knew I was uncomfortable with the dare and he looked uncomfortable too. So I continued to stand up quickly before they were about to say anything until...

"C'mon Ryder, it's just for fun, what is the worst thing that could happen?" said Jake.

I was about to walk away until I suddenly tripped and fell, Ryder noticed and quickly caught me but it was too late, I fell on the floor and he was on top of me, we were both feeling uncomfortable, especially with what our classmates did next.

"Ooh!" I heard the rest that was looking at us.

Ryder was trying to get off of me quickly until we both heard a familiar voice that I knew, one of my brothers' voices.  

"What is going on in here?!" it was my brother Josh and Alex was with him too. Alex came rushing in and pulled me aside whilw looking at Ryder angrily, Ryder stood up and Alex pushed him to the wall forcefully.

*Not again!!! why am I always getting into trouble like this*

The loud bang made a lot of people from the outside rush and see what was going on in the room. I wanted to stop the fight but Josh pulled me aside.

"Auri what the were you thinking? I mean what are you doing here? I mean ughh" Josh looks frustrated yet confused.

I just looked back at the scene of Alex pinning Ryder to the wall, I feel so guilty for what I have done.

"Hey, Stop it, Man!" said another voice. I turned around and even though it was just a glimpse of someone dashing over to stop the fight, I saw Liam and Kyo pulling Alex which snapped Josh out of it and told Alex to stop making a scene. Fortunately, Ryder was unharmed but my brothers took me away from the party.

Alex turned and looked Ryder in the eye. " You better stay away from my sister!"

I wanted to say something but Josh kept pushing me out of the room and pulling Alex away too, as to prevent causing another scene with blood on his hands. While I was nearing the door everyone was staring at me and I saw Briar looking at me worriedly and came to me.

"Aurora, i am so sorry, i was trying to find you, what happened?"

I told Briar that i would see her at school and to tell the rest of the girls that I left the party. I feel so embarrassed that my brothers caused that scene and probably I would be the talk of the school.

I walked with my brothers out of Liam's house, and we kept quiet all the way home with tears that were forming in my eyes and me keeping them in to not worry my parents.